Staff member
Apr 6 Sat 2024

07:10 PM
979Tampa Bay RaysT. Alexander -L-1½
-145O 12½
+100
980Colorado RockiesR. Feltner -R+1½
+133U 12½

i feel like we getting o's on the cheap this series thanks to pirates starting strong. let's be real here, pirates are def a improving team and if things break right they could def hang around in the nl central but they ain't on o's level by any stretch. getting balty under -150 this series is good value, they for sure winning 2 and could easily sweep.

Royals -200 always a red flag

it seems like every year they start putting out crazier lines sooner and sooner. i dunno wtf they thinking w braves, sure they lucked into the win last night but they really trying to say they win that game 75% the time against a good snakes team? that is freaking crazy! i guess if ppl will lay it they might as well let them, lol.

i don't exactly love cle but twins are way overpriced.

i'll take the pffdddt kid over 5.5 k's at plus money, he might give some runs up to braves but think he can fan 6+..

like wells k's also but like o's so much prob just stay with ml, said it already and said it yesterday. o's incredibly cheap this series, there no way they can tell me o's not significantly better than pirates compared to braves to snakes, it blows my mind the prices on braves this series but we can get balty under -130 against pirates? that don't even make sense. if snakes play braves 100x they are winning way more games than pirates against o's 100x no matter where they play! the only games o's drop will be kimbrel blowing saves, lol. that that only think i worry bout with o's.

Line ALready On The Way Up For The O's...

i just thought it was crazy when i saw the open for game 1, i mean yea i like the kid they had starting and he pitched well but grayson has already went thru what jones is gonna experience being in the bigs for 1st time. imo rodriguez on verge of being one the top starters now, having burnes there will speed up his learning curve even more imo. now today wells is a proven solid middle rotation starter on a championship caliber team, falter is just a guy. that just the starters, when you go down the lineups it's not even close, pirates are not bad, reynolds a legit middle order bat, they have some very good young talent but they basically 2 years behind hoping to become what o's are! this no knock on pirates, they will win plenty of games in the nl central, if things break right they could be in the wild card mix, id be thrilled to have that team instead the awful team with no future cards idiot gm has put together! they just getting carried away here, if pirates win one game this series they did good, my math says that means the true number on o's should be way closer to -200. as much i like dogs sometimes there lots of value in a fav!! i swear the only thing that scares me bout o's is kimbrel as closer, he will def cost them some games sooner than later, i hated him in his prime and he way past that. i know they had to do something but going from probably the best closer in the game to this prick is def a 4-5 game downgrade! hopefully they figure out by the trade deadline they gonna have to give up another asset to have a chance to win it all this year, surely they saw what kimbrel did to phillies ws dreams last year!!

Back