Saturday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 10 Sat 2022

Dunno how ya can’t love those scrappy kids playing for nats?!?! These fucksrs somehow have a top 5 ops in baseball the last couple weeks! These fuckers give me a scare every time but they always seem to come thru by the 5th! I never been a big Ranger Suarez fan, he has allowed at least 2 in 18 of 24 starts, nats got him for 3 only time they saw him this year at their place and his home era is almost 2 runs higher. Damn right I’ll take them to go over 1.5 Ff at plus money again! No need to worry bout Fedde vs Phillies lineup.

I’m torn on gausman, was really hoping for a 5.5 k prop but they set him 6.5, I think he prob gets to 7k’s but don’t think there much value in this number. I think the best thing to do here is lay the -.5 on jays Ff as I’m pretty confident he out pitches this jap gas can going for rangers today. Or maybe we could just parlay jays/cards ml together for a little plus money as I’m not real sure how to attack cards either but pretty confident they win. Actually kinda like that idea, I can get +125 on that, some ya’ll w more options can prob do little better than that.

Looks like 4-5 k props today, still few more yet to come out. Once again for whatever reason seems to be better numbers over the weekend!

Tried to share photos from the game last night, but keeps saying too large. Anyways, stadium is gorgeous and Vols fans own this city. We kept doing the V-O-L-S chant every time the Vandy guys came to bat. Ran into some old guys tailgating the game already tomorrow when I was leaving too.

Sorry so late. Super busy today. Rest of card:

2 team paray

Wacha ov3,5 k’s/Kirby ov 4.5 k’s

Jays ml:cards ml

Nats Ff tt ov1.5
Rox Ff tt ov2.5

That bout it., gl everyone

Back