Saturday CFB 9/16

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Sides 11-5 +5.38
ML 2-0 +5.12
Overall +10.5

Western Michigan +10 -101 2.02/2 - Fading Viriginia again this week as they have all kinds of problems offensively. So far they haven't been able to run the ball at all, and last week got very poor play out of young QB Olsen. WMU comes in with confidence off a win vs. Toledo where they didn't do much in the passing game but were able to get some yardage on the ground with Bonds having a nice game and most importantly didn't turn the ball over in the game. Considering Va's lack of offense I can't see them laying 10 in this game and I think WMU will be able to hang around.

Nevada -3 -100 2/2 - Nice situational spot here to go against CSU after their win vs. Colorado. Nevada played pretty well vs. Fresno in their opener and then were just out matched last week vs. ASU. CSU managed to beat Colorado in what must have been a coyote ugly game where they only managed a pathetic 34 yds on the ground but got enough out of qb Hanie to get the win. Nevada has been a decent propositon at home and I think they have enough offense here to get the win and cover.

Navy +2.5 -105 2.1/2 and ML 1/1.2 - Navy racked up 400 yards on the ground in their opener vs. ECU but only managed to win 28-23 as Pinkney had a decent game for the Pirates. Mids played UMass last week at home and struggled to a 21-20 win as they fumbled 7 times losing 3 and threw one pick. Stanford has been absolutely shredded on the ground in their two losses to Oregon and SJSU, giving up 630 yards and an amazing 7.0 ypc. This does not bode well for them facing the Navy option attack and I expect Navy to be able to run effectively and cut their TO's back.

ULM +24.5 -102 3.06/3 - Alabama has been unimpressive on offense so far this season and appear to be taking a little time to get in sync with their running game. They also have Arkansas on deck next week, so I think they may be content here to get safely ahead and then pull the plug in second half and give some of the starters a break. ULM has shown a little passing game so far with Lancaster playing well at QB and I'm thinking if they can hang 10 on the board that may be enough to get the $ here. Justin brought this game to my attention with his nice analysis and after taking a look I agree with him completely on this one.

Others

ASU -11 -115 2.3/2
SDST +14 -115 2.3/2

Still hashing a few others over, GL on the action :cheers:

GL timh, with you on Nevada! If they come out focused, they should roll over CSU. I really think CSU lost their identity on offense when bell went down. They just seem so lost at times.

Tim...Haven't seen you in some time since I posted on winnerscirclesports a couple of years ago. Card looks very solid today. I'm with you on Navy, San Diego State and ASU. The others made the first cut, but I had too many plays already. I see a winning day in our future!!!

ove the card couldve been perfect if you dropped yopur terps hahaha j/p it happens take care and hope you sweep the board this week which i think is very possible gl bro

Adding Rutgers -17 -110 1.1/1

Thanks fellas....lol Troy, kudos on your Mountaineers they really do have a nice team and if their secondary can come along they can go a long ways this year.

WF +7 -115 1.15/1 - just taking a shot on a middle here as I don't really like the game.

Thanks guys - smh I'll get over it but I was very upset on Thur night by how they played in the 1st half. No excuses, just weren't ready to go at kickoff. I think they are a better team than that, and i was extremely disappointed.

Back