saturday buckets

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
we have a 2 pm tip at the UC today so i thought i get my thoughts started earlier than normal.

bulls did not impress me vs watered down detroit. the bulls last game should never have needed to come down to heinrich getting fouled on a last second trey for chicago to pull the dubya. IMO they lost all momentum that they had built up coming into this game in doing so.

i missed a play against the cavs at new york as i had a thought cleveland might be looking ahead to this game. why? well cleveland has double revenge against chicago. this year cleveland is 6-1 ATS revenging a home loss. i like that angle.

IMO bulls match up real bad vs cleveland.

cavs are not gonna hand over their two seed to a team they owe double payback. as much as it pains me to type this ...

1* cleveland +2.5 -105 (maybe add on to make a 2*)

Last edited:
I was a big Bulls believer UNTIL they almost let that Pistons game slip away. I expected the Bulls to win that by 15+ honestly. The thing about this play is that the Cavs is off a loss to New York.

The thing about this play is that the Cavs is off a loss to New York.

ya, that too. i guess i forgot to mention that little tidbit in my brief write.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I like the play. Cleveland +2.5. Chi just beat Detroit. Cleveland just lost to NYK. People will be lining up to take Chi. Cleveland is money in da bank.:cheers:

that was some crazy ass shit. no more nba for the rest of the day, my stomach cant take anymore.

great win for cavs on the road.

Back