COL o10.5 -115
TEX -116
OAK -105
LAA -105
HOU u6.5 -105

on the radar:
MIL u7.5 -125
CHW +103

got OAK -105 and should have gotten everything down, still having problems and now the line is -120. Fuck that place

BO way better than 5d for the simple reason that they don't lower your limits when you're winning

ive never had an issue with this but to each their own.. 5dimes has been very good to me...

i know people out there have a shit ton of issues with tony and their customer service, but if you don't fuck around with them and try to get away with things that you shouldn't, they are actually respectful and are helpful...

Have to look at the over again in Colorado with Schrieber. Part of me wants the game to be low scoring because I want to bet the over on Sunday.....

BOL Software is primitive and they obviously are a low budget IT infrastructure site, but that said they still offer some advantages with the early openers etc. you just have to put up with the rest of the problems including clueless service people on the phone.

BOL's lead two IT guys...

images

Pitt game very interesting but hard to bet. Especially with no ump info up yet at Covers. Early leans, dirty word but with limited info would be KC and Padres with a lot of interest in other games.
Should have mentioned Cubs. Bloodhound courtesy but if he is on them that is obviously not important,
Washington seems to have the worst starter but operating on a fairly strong long term trend of destroying teams after they have given up 10 or more runs.
Saw write ups by Sherwood pushing Colorado and Cokin on Mets. Current agree with Cokin
Colorado 5-20 vs lefties is a serious problem

Last edited:
BO way better than 5d for the simple reason that they don't lower your limits when you're winning

ive never had an issue with this but to each their own.. 5dimes has been very good to me...

i know people out there have a shit ton of issues with tony and their customer service, but if you don't fuck around with them and try to get away with things that you shouldn't, they are actually respectful and are helpful...

agreed, 5d is the best out there

Am I seeing this right? Randy Wolf starting for the Tigers?!? How bad is the Tigers system that they can't find a prospect to pitch tonight?

Early lean Dodgers. First 5 might be safer
Kaz with ump 7.15 ERA based on 11.1 innings

Am I seeing this right? Randy Wolf starting for the Tigers?!? How bad is the Tigers system that they can't find a prospect to pitch tonight?

Just heard this on the radio and I bust out laughing and almost swerved into another lane.

apparently he's been pitching well.

Not sure what to say about Yank game. Salazar seems reasonable but has the wrong catcher
3.96 ERA as opposed to 2.28. With ump a 9.64 ERA based on 4.2 innings pitched away. A bad game seems very possible.

I usually avoid taking the Yankees when they have these ceremonies. Just feel like the players are flat. I was at the last one the Sunday before Memorial Day vs Texas.

Killersports
14-0 trend for Detroit
12-0 trend for Greinke
0-10-1 for Rays under
12-0 trend for Baltimore
10--0 trend for Boston over
use with CAUTION

Haren is a little long in the tooth for me but does very well with this ump
27 innings 2.33 ERA
Team record 4-1

Niiese 10-3 away on Saturday
KennedyKENNEDY is 8-0 (+8.7 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

Msudogs

917 Texas Rangers -116 Over 9 -110
918 Detroit Tigers +106 Under 9 -110
Victor Carapazza 2015: 11-10, 9-11 o/u (2014: 17-17, 14-19 o/u)
Tigers are 5-0 in their last 5 games with Carapazza behind home plate.
Rangers are 1-10 in their last 11 games with Carapazza behind home plate.
Washington seems to be a basket case right now. Despite the trend half unit play on Brewers

Makes sense to me but the trend and then this. Paging BAR
Not seeing the 2 games with Gallardo and Segal Baseball-Reference does not list them
Error ref is Carapazza 3.21 ERA over 14 innings

Last edited:
Thought about over, but I'm staying away. Been fading Gallardo on the road. Wolf is one of those names many will jump to bet against, but then he could go out and throw a gem. Too many variables in this one and better games out there. Personally, I'm warming up to the KC TT o4.5. Barnes is bad and KC coming off two losses should bring it. Bos hot bats have me preferring the TTo to the side.

Thought about over, but I'm staying away. Been fading Gallardo on the road. Wolf is one of those names many will jump to bet against, but then he could go out and throw a gem. Too many variables in this one and better games out there. Personally, I'm warming up to the KC TT o4.5. Barnes is bad and KC coming off two losses should bring it. Bos hot bats have me preferring the TTo to the side.

how has the Gallardo road fade gone? He was lights out for a while then hit a rough patch and i thought had been good again, unfortunately little run support didn't help

Interesting spot Angels have looked like total fools last 2 games Estrada on 6 this season 2.84 ERA. In August 1.42 ERA on 19 innings.
Heaney at home 2.63 ERA on 4 days rest 1.43 ERA screw the refs this is a big play on the under.

•CARLOS MARTINEZ is 12-0 (+12.2 Units) against the money line after giving up 1 or less earned runs last outing this season.

Anyone looking at SD?
Martinez trending down a bit, bad numbers vs sd. Kennedy been in decent form.

Sd at home getting a price. No one looking at this?

good draw for an under lean in Houston, Bill Welke. That looks like my most likely play because Sonny Gray shot up

hilarious, your 0.6u $13 plays do so well

I have nothing to prove. My records and baseball expertise speaks for itself. You just talk shit with no basis. $13 bets? Just throwing lies and shit out there hoping it sticks.

How can someone follow a sport so closely on a daily basis like you with cfb and mlb and never make any significant money with it?
Your records are always close to breaking even.

All those hours of research for nothing, could have better results flipping coins. Why?

You talk shit about me but I have a ton of people who follow my every bet who are extremely happy with my results.

regarding mets/rockies

Cespedes sucks vs lefties....

hoping its a pitchers duel tonight... both teams need the starters to go deep... will be on the over tomorrow in denver

Back