Saturday Bases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
2-7-1 -7.52 last UP 276.47 but down from a hi of 338 on this recent slide I'm on!!
need to turn this slide around so posting my two favorite sides/one total and really the only three games that I think are worth more than one Unit
Atlanta Braves* -148 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2...
Atlanta Braves* -1 -120 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1...Braves lost four of their last five games but I think Hudson can slow the Brewers bats today and I know the Braves pen will do their job. Hand is a reliever, going 2-1, 3.18 in 28.1 IP in 16 AAA games-- he's allowed six runs in 13.1 IP in eight big league games this year.

Detroit Tigers* -175 vs Boston Red Sox x2...
Detroit Tigers* -1 -139 vs Boston Red Sox... Webster (0-1, 11.74), who's recalled from Triple-A Pawtucket. He gave up eight runs in 1 2-3 innings during his second big league outing, a 15-8 loss to Minnesota on May 8.Scherzer is 5-0, 1.93 in his last six starts.
Cincinnati Reds/Arizona Diamondbacks* Under 9 -160 ...x2 with these two starters,
Leake @ 3-1, 1.73 in his last four starts and Corbin @ 0-1, 3.10 last three, Cinci playing to the under of late. I like this Under

GLTA

Last edited:
Good luck hound.

p.s. Sorry I never got back to you in my thread the other night - I was too pissed off with myself to go back in there until just now.

glass is ready and waiting I'm just waitin around to see if the Grind posts anything in the next 20 min then headed to the back porch...my newborn baby girl is doing great, crapin, eatin, and sleepin

glass is ready and waiting I'm just waitin around to see if the Grind posts anything in the next 20 min then headed to the back porch...my newborn baby girl is doing great, crapin, eatin, and sleepin

thanks for the update....i was thinking i may have just dreamed that U were a new dad
my glass is wet also and it may have a little hole in from the 110prrooof wildturkey im sippin tonite
congrats on the brewers...braves cant hit a damn thing, just pitiful

TF, ur twins playing some damn good ball. good to see GL

hugh, i understand. the last 3wks in the MLB has kicked my ass and leaves me pissed as well GL

GO BlackHAwks

Back