Saturday Bases w/writeups......

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
dance2.gif
Whats up fellas..found a couple new locals for the second half..
dance.gif

wavetowel2.gif
MLB 2007
wavetowel2.gif

49-31-3 (+47.2 UNITS)
smiley.php

***all plays are based on 4 units unless other wise noted***
MattMan_foshizzle.gif

banana096.gif
OK this has been popular question..."Why do you post this at the top of your thread? Why don't you make your units 1 instead of 4? There are a few reasons why I do this: 1) For what I am betting, it is easier for me to keep track of and translate to cash- for my records. 2) 4 units is not the only ammount that I play on the game. 4 units is probably about the average I play on a game. I do not want to mess with decimals into the hundreths so I just usually play an even number ammount of units. 3) I post it, so when you look at my record with units, you realize that I usually play 4 units on each play. Therefore my Units could move a lot in one night 4) Right now I am only playing a few games a day. As the season wears on, I will play more games...sometimes I will forget to put units so I will always have that as backup- for those not familiar with my plays.
banana096.gif

Games that I post the night before, usually will use stats prior to that night's games. I do take into effect(in my thougth process) what transpired that night.

On to Saturday

NYY/TB UNDER 10

This total really sticks out as one of the top plays Saturday. Chen Ming Wang gets the ball for the Yanks. He has really devolped into a stopper and a solid ace for this team. In his 14 starts he has a 3.03 ERA and a 1.198 WHIP. On the road he has a 3.41 ERA and he is under 2.00 in his L3! Behind Wang is the Yankees bullpen who once again have a low ERA 3.79 3.91 on the road. As a staff, the Yankees are only giving up 4.5 runs per game (3.7 in their L 7).

Andy Sonnanstine will get his 8th big league start for the D Rays. This kid went to my high school for a year before transferring to another lpcal school. He has good stuff and quickly made it up through the minors. Dont let his 5.36 ERA fool you, he can pitch. He has done much better as of late (3.72 ERA). His WHIP has always been good (1.235 in all games). Also, he has pitched better in his 2 home starts (4.05 ERA). Behind Sonnanstine is a pathetic pen- 6.09 ERA but have been better at home 4.95. Sonnanstine has the ability to last deep into games though...averaging going into the 7th.

Tampa has hit better this year 4.7 runs per but have struggled at home(4.4 per) and against righties (4.5 per).

NYY have hit the ball good this year against righties 5.7 per but aren't that spectacular away from Yankee Stadium(4.8 per).....

TB is averaging 4.3 runs per in thier L7

Wang has pitched well against the rays only 5 ER in his last 22+ innings

Yankees have never seen Sonnanstine (usually adv. pitcher) IMO

I expect Sonnanstine to give the Rays a chance to win this game. I am looking at the Rays but ultimately the pen will scare me off that play....

Will have some more later BOL :cheers:​

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck YesSir! I'll prob. be on it too.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks Terp
adding

NOMINATION FOR WORSE WU EVER

CHC - 120

(going off the top of the head with this one so bare with me....I am exhausted and probable will be out by GT lol)

Oswalt has quietly put together another great season... He has struggled mightily on the road though, near 6 ERA

Lilly has pitched well also...great at home and has been on fire lately

CHC is playing good baseball IMO

Chicago hits better than HOU

HOU struggles against lefties

HOU pen is one of the ugliest things i have ever seen- they are worse on the road

CHC have a pretty decent pen...under 4 ERA and they somehow pitch better at home

Cheap price for a decent team against a shitty one....GOOD NIGHT NOW

good to see you on this one too. I am really in love with this play right now, could be my biggest of the season. Practically all signs point to a Cub victory in this one. I think Oswalt's name recognition is keeping this line down, his road/day numbers paint a much different picture. go cubs

Back