SaturDay Bases & stuff

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
squeaked out a small profit on Fri nite even after losing a two and three U play. Cinci had a sp change that i didnt catch so that side and total were canceled
15-13-1 +1.94U YTD 94.04U

In the Big race today after much deliberation and my wonderful wife's help
I played an 20 dol EX with American Pharoah/Frosted, Materiality, Keen Ice, with a couple of wps bets of Frosted and KeenIce
all solid horses but I just don't believe they have enough to beat American Pharoah. Maybe I am being a bit biased because I want a Triple Crown winner. An maybe the field isnt as strong as most think they are...or American Pharoah is just that much better than them all. We'll see

NBA I have GS -7 and Under 202 both for one

NHL I played TB -122 and Over 5 both for one

Discussion on all if wanted

GLTA

Sat Bases
12pm
952 Washington Nationals* +117 vs Chicago Cubs x2
951 Chicago Cubs/Washington Nationals* Under 8 -122 x2
no matter what the Nats problem are at present, they are still the much better tm imo. I hate to play a SP who is making MLB debut but he appears to have the right stuff.

1pm

966 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 +104 vs Houston Astros x2
965 Houston Astros/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 8 -130 x3
Eight of last nine Welke games went over and Toronto continues to score big runs, althought Stros can score also. Toronto has outscored its last three opponents 21-5 while batting .280 and posting a 1.04 ERA.Oberholtzer @ 0-0 with a 3.24 ERA and six strikeouts this season and is 0-2, 3.10 in his last four starts, but averaged only 4+ IP per start while Hutchison is 4-1 with a 5.26 ERA and 54 strikeouts, (4-1, 5.26 ERA) won his only decision while posting a 7.80 ERA in six road starts but has a 2.97 ERA to go 3-1 in five at home. He tossed a four-hitter and struck out eight without a walk during a 6-0 home win over the White Sox on May 25, then gave up four runs in 5 1-3 innings of Sunday's 6-5 loss at Minnesota.Really like the Over and Think the Jays are the better all around tm at present

2pm
967 Texas Rangers* +155 vs Kansas City Royals x2
967 Texas Rangers/Kansas City Royals* Under 9 -165 x1
Rangers are playing good ball and I just cant turn this + coin down.
Rangers won six of last seven games overall. Royals lost eight of last ten games; under is 8-2-1 in their last 11. Rangers won six of last seven games overall. Royals lost eight of last ten games and the under is 8-2-1 in their last 11. Although KC normally plays well @ home I just cant pay heavy chalk with the Royals playing the way they're playing

3pm
954 Philadelphia Phillies* +170 vs San Francisco Giants x half
953 San Francisco Giants/Philadelphia Phillies* Under 7½ -140 x half
And I dont know why in the hell I am betting on a bad tm...but for the price and for the fact that I think the Phillies do have a chance here as they are playing close games

4pm
956 Colorado Rockies* -109 vs Miami Marlins x half
no total cause i have no idea with these two tms.

958 Cincinnati Reds* -109 vs San Diego Padres x half
957 San Diego Padres/Cincinnati Reds* Under 8 -120 x half

969 Oakland Athletics* -101 vs Boston Red Sox x1
969 Oakland Athletics/Boston Red Sox* Over 8 -118 x1

972 Cleveland Indians* -142 vs Baltimore Orioles x2
971 Baltimore Orioles/Cleveland Indians* Under 7½ -120 x1

7pm
960 Atlanta Braves* +102 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x2
959 Pittsburgh Pirates/Atlanta Braves* Over 7 -152 x1

973 Detroit Tigers* -151 vs Chicago White Sox x1
973 Detroit Tigers/Chicago White Sox* Over 7 -145 x half

976 New York Yankees* +100 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
975 Los Angeles Angels/New York Yankees* Over 7 -155 x1

963 St. Louis Cardinals* +180 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1
963 St. Louis Cardinals/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7 -165 x1
I tried to find a reason Not to play the Cards...and at this price I couldnt...this under could be dangerous as Kershaw has
allowed 65 hits and 30 earned runs while striking out 90 over 72.1 innings

980 Minnesota Twins* -130 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1

979 Milwaukee Brewers/Minnesota Twins* Over 8 -135 x1

The Twins are supposed to regress based on virtually all the analytics, but they don’t seem to know that. The Brewers have been burning up money all season as their late season Granted, they’ve shown more life since Roenicke was pink slipped and Counsell took over the managerial reigns. But this is still a cash cow Twins team against a Milwaukee entry that has been a bankroll annihilator most of the season.One never knows how a rookie will respond to his first start, but I like Graham’s chances of getting me four or five decent frames here and I have no problems trying to defeat Garza.

Today is a classic example where you like Cubs under and Jays over for a little more than 1 unit. It's exactly what I capped and so I up the ante a little more to pocket some change. Thanks bloody!

Get the mlb $$ BH

BOL Today Bloodhound.

Good Luck Hound also took Toronto -1R you got a great price.

Today is a classic example where you like Cubs under and Jays over for a little more than 1 unit. It's exactly what I capped and so I up the ante a little more to pocket some change. Thanks bloody!

Hope yall are have a great day of baseball
Appreciate the well wishes

Wise, Thanks for letting me know...continued success my friend

adding
962 Arizona Diamondbacks* -137 vs New York Mets x1
961 New York Mets/Arizona Diamondbacks* Under 9 -122 x1

978 Seattle Mariners* -184 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
977 Tampa Bay Rays/Seattle Mariners* Over 6 -135 x half

Back