Saturday baseball

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
T

tipyerbartender1

(Adding and editing. Add the O's to the card, and got a better price on Atlanta.)

Good to see the site working smoothly today. Not so good to see 1/2-foot of snow on the ground, this sucks!

7-5 (+3.5)

On the day card, all listed pitchers ...

BRAVOS ... 1.1/1

o's ... 1/2

twins ... 1/1.2

Good luck guys.
<!-- / message -->

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, when did I become a king of the grill? I like it. What's it mean?

With you on Baltimore/O parlay and OVER in that game, so we're off to a good start.... and I also like your Twinkees.

Surprised to see you trying to beat the streaking Mets... not normally your style if I recall. I like OVER there - good over ump and Mets offense continuing to come up big whenever it needs to.

Thanks, guys.

Tim, going to be grilling tonight as a matter of fact. Burger-flipping is an art.

Rexy, that Braves bet is strictly a pitcher bet, I like the price. My philosophy on baseball streak betting is that I have to be on it to blindly bet it. I've bet the Mets once this year. So they're streaking, not me. (Will Ferrell ... "We're going streaking!") That said, I'm not an idiot. I'm not going to bet against a streak like six times in a row. Just today, first bet against the Mutts this year for me.

I believe Ponson is starting now for Minny, not Silva, but have not confirmed that, Barkeep. Just keep your eyes open, still a half hour til she starts...

As long as MLB shows Silva, then Don Best is probably not gonna change it... and as long as that's the case, the books won't change it, either.

Those who have listed, be ready to re-bet at a last-minute price because it will take a few minutes for us to come up with the adjusted prices...

Thanks for the heads-up, Rexy, will be watching. (I may wash my hands of it if Ponson goes.)

If Ponson is def starting, I will take CWS action instead of listed pitchers and fade the hell out of the Twins

Every book still listing Silva because Don Best hasn't announced a change. And I still believe in MLB. Just because Yahoo or ESPN says there will be a change, I won't buy it 100 percent until MLB changes... and they still show Silva... Just a head's up...

That A-Rod bomb was a good swift kick in the nuts, but I could feel it (or some sort of loss) coming that inning.

Night card ...

cards ... 1/1.4

RAYS ... 1/1

All listed. GL

Good stuff brother, though I think I like ROY tonight after the ass-raping he got on Monday. Fully expect him to pitch til his arm falls off before Lidge gets the ball this time. Cards no potent lefties, should be low-scoring game but I like the Stros to eeke out enough against the journeyman that they and U look like my parlay side...

I sorta like the Cards potent righties. Anyway, just liked the price, I like Reyes.

I've only liked one total all year, just haven't seen anything to sink my teeth into, but probably haven't looked hard enough.

Thank you fondoggy, great job getting this site cruising again.

I think the rays is a solid bet bro. Fossum is no joke when he is on. Toronto was not impressive against the lefty Robertson the other day. If they don't get it done tonight, I think Kazmir has good value at home for tomorrow.

GL bro.

Back