Saturday August 3rd Baseball

Kevy

Pretty much a regular
Saturday August 3:

:announce:

I think I'm going to just post my plays exclusively and be an active participating member here at Capping The Game from here on out.
If I had my own site this is what I would want my site to be like. It's not a circus side show full of trolls, fanboys, blind followers, sheep,
aspiring touts, failed touts, Etc. I'm burnt out on being around that riff raff bullsh*t. This place makes you want to post and stay involved because there is such a solid group here. And being around like minded people who actually cap games and take this seriously is sorta nice.

:shake:

YTD: 142-120 (+33.46 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets.

Saturday August 3:

1*OAKLAND ATHLETICS MONEY LINE -108
(Garza-Parker-Listed)

I run two sets of numbers/projections every day for all the games. Both sets had Oakland by 2.
Passed on the run line. Took the money line. Looks like everyone is on Texas. But I got to roll
with the A's today.

GLTA Saturday Bases
:cheers:

I really like this site.......Thanks Jcub and GL saturday bases.

It seems pretty chill which is always good. I put your name down as the "referrer" when I signed up... hopefully there's some benefit to you for that.

It seems pretty chill which is always good. I put your name down as the "referrer" when I signed up... hopefully there's some benefit to you for that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think they just like to know how a person heard about the place.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I don't think there is a benefits package involved.

Saturday August 3:

:announce:

I think I'm going to just post my plays exclusively and be an active participating member here at Capping The Game from here on out.
If I had my own site this is what I would want my site to be like. It's not a circus side show full of trolls, fanboys, blind followers, sheep,
aspiring touts, failed touts, Etc. I'm burnt out on being around that riff raff bullsh*t. This place makes you want to post and stay involved because there is such a solid group here. And being around like minded people who actually cap games and take this seriously is sorta nice.

:shake:

YTD: 142-120 (+33.46 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets.

Saturday August 3:

1*OAKLAND ATHLETICS MONEY LINE -108 :clapping::dancing::clapping:
(Garza-Parker-Listed)

I run two sets of numbers/projections every day for all the games. Both sets had Oakland by 2.
Passed on the run line. Took the money line. Looks like everyone is on Texas. But I got to roll
with the A's today.

GLTA Saturday Bases
:cheers:

YTD: 143-120 (+34.46 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets.

Time to look at the Sunday Card. GLTA Sunday Bases.

Back