Saturday at the Ballpark

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Missed making any plays on Friday. Just too fucking busy. But went 4-3 on Thursday, 1.7175 units to the good...winning the bigger plays, which never hurts.

YTD: 133-106, +27.475 units...Parlays: 1-4, -.468 of a unit.

Got a decent amount of plays already made for Saturday's card. It's definitely an interesting one. Might also throw up a rant sometime over the weekend, in regards to the pussified state of baseball. Suffice it to say, i'm happy to see some blows being thrown...and i'm happy to finally see a bit of passion/fire/desire in this overly PC league...cuz it's about time men start playing the game again, and doing so with a will to win. Anyways, i'll stop here...but anyone who's played the game (beyond little league, lol) and who's not a complete freakin' pussy, would understand. But that's for another time...it's 4AM, and time to post my plays for the day.

MIL RL -1.5 over FLA (+130) for 3/4 unit

Kim against Capuano. The Fish dominated the series last year...but so far it's the Brew Crew this year. Capuano's has some decent success against the Fish, historically. On the other side, Kim's a SP that i could never back with any measure of confidence. Brewers starting to hit again too.

PIT ML (-123) over LAD for 1 unit

Kuo against Snell. Might also be making a 5 inning play here too. But Kuo is a fill in, and he should be faded. I can only remember one appearance this year from him, outta the pen, and i don't think the fuck even recorded an out against the Cards. Snell, on the other hand, held the Dodgers in check for 7 innings here (in front of my eyes) about a month ago...before the PIT pen blew it for him. The same is possible, i guess, but that's why i'll also prolly play PIT for the first 5 innings too. But seriously, Kuo is fade material here. Dodgers still aren't hitting RHP's like they should be either.

SD RL -1.5 over WAS (-110) for 3/4 unit

Germano against Speigner. Germano's been lights out for the Friars this year, and a very pleasant surprise. Speigner's, on the other side, has prolly been the worst of the National fill-ins they've needed at SP this year. Besides, the Friars own the Nats the L3 years, especially in DC.

COL RL -1.5 over CIN (+120) for 3/4 unit

Lohse agaisnt Francis. Lohse is Lohse, and the Reds have been horrible (for the most part) this year. And they do not hit LHP well at all. On the other side, check out the L5 starts outta Francis...the Rockie ace. All freakin' stellar. Couldn't find one reason it won't be 6 beauties in a row.

CWS ML (-108) over TOR for 3/4 unit

Contreras against McGowan. Mostly a gut play, as i see a very similar result to Friday's game. CWS is gonna make a run soon, imo...where the BJs, who lack heart imho, are gonna pretty much be where they are the entire year. Just not enough bats there for me to not back the Pale Sox.

NYY ML (+128) over BOS for 3/4 unit

Mussina against Schilling. Just having some fun with this one...as the time has come. Anyways, you can rarely go wrong taking the dog in this matchup. Yanks have been hitting Schill pretty well...and Moose is hit or miss against the BoSox. But Boston is gonna be missing some parts today, it seems, from a lineup that has overacheived and that is overdue to slump. A fire has been lit...and things are coming back into balance.

LAA RL -1.5 over BAL (+150) for 3/4 unit

Trachsel against Saunders. Halos typically own the O's, especially at home. Trachsel has cooled a bit this year, and hasn't been that great on the road. On the other side is Saunders, who should be in the Halo rotation. Hell, i can't think of a rotation in all of baseball he shouldn't make. Just look at that Cleveland game this year...and don't make the mistake of underestimating just how great this kid is. That under 2 ERA, before he got sent down due to roster numbers and money, was no fluke. Besides, despite the O's mini streak...the Halos at home are money.

Anyways, that's it...for now. But i prolly will add that PIT 5 inning play at some point...even more so, if weather's gonna be a factor.
Not touching the Bravo/Cubbie game...or the Giant/Phillie game. The other 2 NL games i didn't get a good read on.
In the AL...didn't get good reads on TX/SEA or MIN/OAK. Wanted to back TB, but didn't. And i wouldnt' touch the DET/CLE game with a 10 foot pole after Friday's mess. Helluva last two innings...reminded me of the BoSox/Yankee series in a way.

Anyhow, BOL on Saturday. :cheers:

Good luck, Yanks. I was thinking exactly the same as you, except for the Pirates-Dodgers game (I won't touch that one). So, probably will be on the same side tonight.

:cheers:

Looks Good,

Seems like the yankess are the hidden gem today on this site...
Keep up the solid capping Yanks.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL Yanks! nice looking card bro.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Snell will grind out 7 innings , thats almost a given.. After losing 2 starts in a row he should be foaming at the mouth...Capps has become the new closer with Torres returning to set up ...I like this move it worked last year for Torres as he led league in relief innings..Big ? can the bucs score ? Bay is hot , Doumit should be in the lineup today and Larouche has been doing better of late ...Pirates hit Kuo last year , i can see the pirate bats waking up today..

Pitt's my biggest play of the day too, I love when it's against my Dodgers, because that's when I know it's a solid bet.

It should be a nailbiter though, the way the Pirates score runs. Hopefully Kuo just stays in long enough to provide a cushion.

GL today, Yanks.

Back