Saturday April 27th MLB Discussion

Mahle is searching for his first win but showed off sharp stuff at San Diego on Sunday, when he struck out nine without walking a batter over six innings. The 24-year-old, who surrendered four runs to the Padres, owns 24 strikeouts and four walks in 23 total innings. Mahle made one start against St. Louis in his 2018 rookie campaign and allowed five runs on nine hits in 5.1 innings to suffer a loss.

Hudson had some trouble keeping the ball in the park against the New York Mets on Sunday, allowing three runs on three solo home runs in five innings, but ended up with the win in a 6-4 final. The 24-year-old is up to eight home runs, 26 hits and 12 walks in 18.1 total innings over five appearances - four starts. Hudson tossed two hitless innings of relief against Cincinnati in his 2018 rookie campaign.

• Scott Schebler is 1-for-25 over his last 11 games, dropping his batting average to .138.
  • Goldschmidt went 1-for-3 on Friday, extending his hitting streak to 12 games.

Capture.png

Capture1.png

I promise to do my best to not complain about a bad beat after winning this Padres TT over and over 8.5 over. Brutal for under bettors.

Seriously, fuck the Nationals. I am so glad I ignored the model play on them today. They are the worst. I loved Davey Martinez when he was with the Cubs but he leaves a lot to be desired as a head coach, these guys just don't win.

I promise to do my best to not complain about a bad beat after winning this Padres TT over and over 8.5 over. Brutal for under bettors.

I take it back. Find me in a ditch when Cubs can’t score 1 off a C here in the 9th when they’ve left multiple stranded to lose this over.

I take it back. Find me in a ditch when Cubs can’t score 1 off a C here in the 9th when they’ve left multiple stranded to lose this over.

Unreal lol. 1-2-3. Position players always seem to throw shutout innings in garbage time lately

Back