Saturday 9/11

Thanks BAR. Got a little dicey at the end but the prediction of a much better offense worked out as planned. Wandale and Levis were key along with Rodriguez and the line. Going to be a fun season here. I trust Stoops/White to improve the defense as well. The talent level is at an all time high.

Great to be back, HUNT. Thanks man, couldn’t have asked for a better start to the season.

Thanks BAR. Got a little dicey at the end but the prediction of a much better offense worked out as planned. Wandale and Levis were key along with Rodriguez and the line. Going to be a fun season here. I trust Stoops/White to improve the defense as well. The talent level is at an all time high.

Great to be back, HUNT. Thanks man, couldn’t have asked for a better start to the season.

My wife lived in KY for 8 years and adopted them as her "team" besides Michigan. She was going nuts last night. Lol.

Glad to hear we have some fans up there! Was a fun game. Big time atmosphere too. Honestly think people are more excited for football down here than basketball. Never thought that was possible.

Glad to hear we have some fans up there! Was a fun game. Big time atmosphere too. Honestly think people are more excited for football down here than basketball. Never thought that was possible.

Yeah she's so excited. She was telling me the fans just get so excited if there is a good product in the field and have zero high expectations which makes it a great atmosphere.

Back