Saturday 5 Unit Hiroshima Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Droppin' this bomb on your mom for Saturday NBA:

San Antonio Spurs -4.5 (5 Units)

Also, why the hell would Amare open his mouth against one of the toughest defensive teams in the NBA? I might play an UNDER prop involving him.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
You check out the youtube clip that acutally shows Bowen intentionally kicking Stoudemire? It's a pretty big cheap shot. I'd be pissed if I was him as well.

Haha...good luck meng

Only advice I'd have is to not lean towards playing any type of Under for Amare...I mean, it makes sense if a scrub player is badmouthing the Spurs...but when it's an ELITE 1st NBA Team player, you can't really expect him NOT to backup his talk

i fade trash talk for the most part as it provides motivation for the other team but after seeing what bruce did, i really cant blame amare. also, amare is a man. so i dunno what im gonna do here.

bol.

Last edited:
it didn't look intentional to me...more like Bowen tore into the lane and just couldn't stop himself. Manu does that shit too. Flying around like a bat out of hell and occasionally clobbering people.

If he really was dirty, then he'd get his ass beat down on the NBA courts just as he would on city courts.

I think it was dumb to call em out.

I absolutely love this bet tomorrow, this is gonna be my biggest bet of the playoffs and should honestly be up for MDF consideration, honestly surprised the line is so low coming off a loss which makes me hesitate for a second .. love it though

taking a NBA champsionship caliber team off a 20 pt loss playing at home in a decisive game 3. im loving this play more and more.

mdf this shit indeed.

Bowen looks like he is just trying to avoid the collision with Stoudemire falling back who have the Spurs in his head. Softy Phx will not win this series

I absolutely love this bet tomorrow, this is gonna be my biggest bet of the playoffs and should honestly be up for MDF consideration, honestly surprised the line is so low coming off a loss which makes me hesitate for a second .. love it though

I'd like to make this our first MDF play of the forum. We got about 6 hours to make it official.

I'm in Las Vegas. I'm going to MGM to put my whole weekend roll on this bitch parlayed with under. Its at -4 an 201 here. Lets do it!!

GL True! Nice #.

Yea I picked up a whole lot of unexpected money last night when I added the 2H bet in GS. I can afford to add more to this now if I want.

GL True! Nice #.

Yea I picked up a whole lot of unexpected money last night when I added the 2H bet in GS. I can afford to add more to this now if I want.

i just added a unit on sas-4.5

brew/mets over8.5 finally cashed :cheers:

I'm not a big props player, but here are 2 I like for the game. I won't be playing them.

Marion vs. Manu Pts Scored Manu +1 (-145)

Stoudamire vs Duncan pts+rbs Duncan -2.5 (-120)

Back