Saturday 12/30/06

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->YTD 52-36 19.49 Units 59.1 %
Yesterday 3-1-2 1.96 Units

Somebody tell me what the hell is going on? That's 4 pushes in 3 days. Pissed about the Detroit Under yesterday as I got a bad line at 185 and it closed at 187. Had to go to dinner and wasn't able to wait until tip to get it. Add 1 unit to the cost of dinner. Saturday should be eventful. I've already made the decision to not play any games on Sunday night. Can't try and enjoy New Years Eve and watch my bets at that same time. BetCrimes will have no such worries in whatever time zone he calls home.

Only one play so far. Think this line will move. Of course I thought the Knicks line would do the same.

Bulls -5 (-109) Bulls playing 4 in 5 with travel between every game. That's my only worry. OK, that and the Cavs owning the Bulls. Cavs playing 3 in 4 all in different venues. To say I'm interested in the Under would be an understatement. Cavs playing great D and the Bulls always have the ability to shut down a team. Cavs have been dogs 4 times since their early season upset of the Spurs. Well they're 0-4 SU and ATS. Not the world's greatest road team combined with the Bulls strong home play, and I'll give 5 points and take the home team.

Leans: Been none to play against these as well as play them so take lightly.

TWolves +3
Bucks -3
Jazz/TBlazers O191.5
Mavericks 1st Half/1st Qtr or something similar. Hornets have lost their last three games after a SU win by 26, 35, and 20. Number are skewed a bit by the fact that they have been against the Spurs and Nuggets. Dallas is capable of everything those teams are though.

Love the play. 5 with the Bulls is a small #. A team that usually wins by 5+ or loses SU. Huge revenge game for them after being embarassed by Clev on TNT. Bulls are a better team IMO and despite 4 in 5 Skiles has been watching players minutes...

Deng played 41 last night but no one else broke 35 minutes... Duhon and Hinrich didn't go more than 30 mins.

Also it's LJ's birthday... I don't know how that will effect things but I'm sure he's got more on his mind than just beating the Bulls.

13-2 home team vs. 4-8 road team and your only laying 5?

VALUE CITY BABY

Thanks guys. Big worry here is Cleveland owns the baby Bulls. Hopefully that isn't the story tonight.

ADDING:

TWolves +2 (-104) I'm not sure who decided it was a great idea for the Nets to be 3 point favs against a wester conference opponent not named New Orleans. I have no idea where they get the respect they do. Fire Franks and then let's see. Until then, I'll take the better team catching some points.

Bucks -4 (+105) I'll say it just for the record. Bucks 124 Wizards 105. Going to be a blowout fellas. I might make this a two unit play. If you want some great statistical anaylsis of why it'll be a blowout, I'll apologize. One of those games I look at it and have a really strong feeling one team is going to be far superiour. If I had to explain I'd probably say it's because the Wizards are floating along these days getting tons of media press. They're the "new Phoenix" and everything else you hear. Meanwhile they've struggled to win their last two games and now face a Milwaukee team, hungry for some attention themselves. The Bucks have been beating some good and even a great team recently. They're a team that can EASILY run with the Wizards on their home court. I just feel like they're going to be extremely motivated tonight, while the Wizards are going to go thru the motions after two tough wins. The Wizards already know that if they lose it's not a big deal, they have these guys 4 days from now back at home.

JPicks said:
Thanks guys. Big worry here is Cleveland owns the baby Bulls. Hopefully that isn't the story tonight.

Yeah, Cavs on the road haven't been all that excellent...I like the play.

REALLY like the under.

Good luck to us, bro!

looks good JPicks, and definitely am looking at Dallas 1Q or 1H myself or SportsNut's team total on the Hornets.

-5.5 1Q Dallas
-9 1H Dallas

Redbearde -- Ya the under looks really solid to me. Thought we'd see it in the mid 180's.

Orleans--The team total under does look attractive. Did a little research and in the above mentioned losses by NO they've lost every first half by 13+. At this point I don't think I'll be touching that game however. Not sure what Dallas may or may not try to accomplish tonight. This game is nothing more than a scrimmage at this point. I could honestly see a 100 different scenarios occuring.

Satyr--Thanks man. Before you play that over, remember these teams are tied in their division. Both being a game back of Detroit. I really don't see either team hitting 95 and I certainly don't expect both of them to get there. Only the refs get this game to 190 IMO. GL

Thanks V-Tec. GL to you as well.

ADD:

Not happy I didn't play this earlier.

Magic/Heat O 178 (-107) Magic have lost their D somewhere. Expect an 100-92 kind of game.

Congrats redburtj. Turned out to be an easy little play.

A recap for myself. Lots of action for almost a unit. Learned more today than I actually made.

5-4 +.93 Units

Back