Saturday 10/13

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Thiw week ATS 1-1
18-15 YTD
18-14 ATS
0-1 Totals

Simple Saturday.....

UCF @ USF-11 1/2....Its at home this time folks and all I've heard all week is how dissapointed USF was in their win last week. They will fire in all cylinders today against their State rivals. I have USF by 21.

Georgia Tech +2 1/2@ Miami...I'm sticking the fork in Miami. GT has their number. It's a must win for both programs and GT has their Storm Shutters up. The hurricane leaves them unscathed.

LSU - 9 1/2 @ Kentucky.....What? :new_shocked: Did Kentucky all of a sudden grow some balls? I have LSU by 23

Good Luck Gang...Fade at Will..Feelings will not be hurt :cheers:

GL today, can always be sure yu are on some Florida team lol

Thanks Shady. Well, Florida teams I know the best but I'm still reeling about that FSU loss. They didnt adjust in the second half at all after they were up by 7. Bowden needs to get the hell out. Oh well. :cheers:

Good Moring ,Shark -
Do you have an opinion on USF Game's total ? I'm thinking about OVER 51'

USF -10 5unit

Thanks.

Good Moring ,Shark -
Do you have an opinion on USF Game's total ? I'm thinking about OVER 51'

USF -10 5unit

Thanks.

Sorry it took me long to reply, AFK

Im expecting a 38-17 type game today. I'm not sure on the line movement. Im hoping its a reverse trap kind of thing making people doubt USF.

OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! 53 pts by 3rd Qtr !!!!!
:smiley_acbe:

:36_11_6:

Shark : :23_32_9:

UCF @ USF-11 1/2....Its at home this time folks and all I've heard all week is how dissapointed USF was in their win last week. They will fire in all cylinders today against their State rivals. I have USF by 21.
WINNER

Georgia Tech +2 1/2@ Miami...I'm sticking the fork in Miami. GT has their number. It's a must win for both programs and GT has their Storm Shutters up. The hurricane leaves them unscathed.
STRAIGHT UP WINNER

LSU - 9 1/2 @ Kentucky.....What? :new_shocked: Did Kentucky all of a sudden grow some balls? I have LSU by 23

PENDING

JoJo...Congrats bud money;money;

10 Units LSU -10 ( lost 1/2 pt)

Thanks, Shark ! Good start for the morning ( I'm in California)

Holy Crap...I mean Holy Crap...To lose by LSU not covering is one thing but for Kentucky to beat them outright? Holy crap. WTF happened ? I just got home to find out and still cant believe it. I would not have thought it was possible so I must take my hat off to the Kentucky players for playing one hell of a game. Really, congratulations. And congratulations to all that took Kentucky today. :shake::smiley_abcs:

In an ironic way, it looks so good now for some Florida teams.

Back