Saturday 03/28/15 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 954"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL - SAT 3/28[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Sat 3/28[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]501[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Atlanta Hawks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-1.5 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]04:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]502[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Charlotte Hornets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+1.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Sat 3/28[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]503[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]New York Knicks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+16 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 189.5 1.925[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]504[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Chicago Bulls[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-16 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 189.5 1.980[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]505[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-4.5 1.970[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 199.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]05:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]506[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Milwaukee Bucks [/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+4.5 1.934[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 199.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Sat 3/28[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]507[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Oklahoma City Thunder[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-2.5 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 195 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]06:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]508[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Utah Jazz[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+2.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 195 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]509[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Denver Nuggets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+8.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 209.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]07:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]510[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Portland Trail Blazers [/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-8.5 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 209.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
OKC -4. Coming off of an ass whooping by the Spurs and a day of rest. Still need to fend off the Pelicans for the 8th seed. Pelicans won last night, and I'm sure OKC will be made aware of this. Utah doesn't have much to play for, and the wins won't come easy after this. OKC has Phoenix, Dallas, Memphis, and Houston after Utah. I like OKC by double digits, if not close to. Also like Westbrook for 34+ points. So anything under and I'll take the over.

First initial lean would be the under in hawks game yet no line..guessing 191..do lean okc for above reasons

First thoughts agree on OKC. My first thoughts are not always right. OKC has been a joke on 2 days rest. I need to think more tomorrow.

Well utah has shit the bed the past 4 games I do know ...okc should win by 7

I played Bucks +5 this am. Game means everything to Milwaukee, doesn't mean a damn thing to GS. Looking at Denver + the points as I have been stalking Portland for a week now.

Will look at it. Knicks plus the best number I can get stood out to me. This should not be a surprise

I played Bucks +5 this am. Game means everything to Milwaukee, doesn't mean a damn thing to GS. Looking at Denver + the points as I have been stalking Portland for a week now.
Lead by 3 games ahead of Miami and trail by 4.5 games behind Washington. GS in a very bad spot, but I do think that this is not the most important game for the Bucks as well...

Knicks should be the best bet but Milwaukee is close to the top. Very good days of week play and GS has been playing nothing but tired and weak teams and now b-b hits a healthy team that really wants them and is excellent at home on Saturday. Still some danger as GS is still fairly rested.

Would have liked OKC more if Kanter had kept his mouth shut. His mouth may be the thing that wakes up Utah

Hornets - max +xl.. Money line

get it before it comes down ...hawks resting starting 5

Lets see OKC is 1-5 last 6 on the road and Utah has won at home in their last 5 Saturday home games. Just doubled the Knick bet.

Portland as favorites with total above 205 points - I will take the Under here...

atl resting a lot of guys so it may be a throw away for them...it makes sense as they need to get their shit together for the playoffs...their defense should hold so maybe under but will probably stick with char

bull giving 16 to the knicks....seems crazy at first glance....bulls have played down all year and knicks do scrap at times...of course other times they get smoked....i'll take the very generous points

i don't get the bucks love....they were a great team to wager on for a long time but for the last 17-18 games they have been a completely different team...and gs has been smoking everybody and i don't necessarily buy into they have been playing weak and tired teams....granted a favorable schedule but winning 10 games or so by an avg of 20 and then going into the house of an inferior team who is in a prolonged struggling period and i find it hard to discount the better team....the line does support an argument for the bucks though....leaning gsw but may stay away based on above opinions

okc seems like the play but keep expecting the Jazz to snap out of it....if westy is dishing then they win but you can never tell with him....so irritating....wonder if their is a stat out there where it shows the thunder record ats when westbrook has more assists than rebounds as opposed to when he doesn't....curious

betting against portland till wednesday....again

whats up ladies and gents.. fuckin all the lines moved due to players absences .. and i fuckiu nhate when that happens

okc seems like the play but keep expecting the Jazz to snap out of it....if westy is dishing then they win but you can never tell with him....so irritating....wonder if their is a stat out there where it shows the thunder record ats when westbrook has more assists than rebounds as opposed to when he doesn't....curious

When Westbrook is dishing 10 assists or more, Thunder are 66% ATS prior to this season, but only 50% this season
When Westbrook is grabbing 10 rebounds or more a game, Thunder are 60% ATS this season (9 - 6) and 55% prior to this season.
So in general, you can say that Thunder do better when Westbrook is focused on assists and not rebounds, but not this season.

atl resting a lot of guys so it may be a throw away for them...it makes sense as they need to get their shit together for the playoffs...their defense should hold so maybe under but will probably stick with char

bull giving 16 to the knicks....seems crazy at first glance....bulls have played down all year and knicks do scrap at times...of course other times they get smoked....i'll take the very generous points

i don't get the bucks love....they were a great team to wager on for a long time but for the last 17-18 games they have been a completely different team...and gs has been smoking everybody and i don't necessarily buy into they have been playing weak and tired teams....granted a favorable schedule but winning 10 games or so by an avg of 20 and then going into the house of an inferior team who is in a prolonged struggling period and i find it hard to discount the better team....the line does support an argument for the bucks though....leaning gsw but may stay away based on above opinions

betting against portland till wednesday....again
Good read on the Bucks, GS is other-worldly at the moment.

Back