SatPucks

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Sat

3pm
3 Calgary Flames* +153 vs St. Louis Blues x1...lots of value here.Hot hot Flames go for an eighth consecutive win

9 Philadelphia Flyers/Columbus Blue Jackets* Under 6 -170 x2 ....my pk of the day. Philie is terrible on offense, 29th in the NHL in goals scored, 26th on the power play. They prefer a slower pace and are 17-5-4 under the total following a win and 18-6-6 under against a team with a losing record. Columbus is 22nd in goals scored and on a 10-4-2 run under the total, 11-0-1 under against the Eastern Conf

GLTA

DAMN!!! gonna be tough for us in St Louis, bloodhound. 2-0 Blues 1st period. Ramo allows 2 goals on 4 shots. YIKES!!!

Any feeling on the Kings? The Toronto goalie is has 0 wins
Philadelphia and Minn real appeal.

Any feeling on the Kings? The Toronto goalie is has 0 wins
Philadelphia and Minn real appeal.

tuck, I dont like the price on the Kings being on the rd for 3 wks. I understand Tor's Reamer is out with a groin injuriy and even though Bernier is something like 0-8, he has to stepup and play well ..NP for me
GL

added
20 Colorado Avalanche (1st 60 min)* -½ +100 vs Edmonton Oilers (1st 60 min) x1
19 Edmonton Oilers/Colorado Avalanche* Under 6 -170 x1

added
10 Columbus Blue Jackets (1st 60 min)* -½ +146 vs Philadelphia Flyers (1st 60 min) x1 I think there is enough value here to give it a try...this should be a low scoring match and the -120 ML may be the better play

just a bad day for us to hit the Flames Rat....but I would do it again as it had to much value imo
GL on late games

I think I will sit out tonight, bloodhound. tempted by Hurricanes +130 @ Pittsburgh just because the Penguins are a MESS right now and Habs +140 @ Dallas because they "got robbed by a masked man" their last vs Kings and Stars looked flat vs the Flames BUT just NOT enough "juice" to chance them. good luck with your plays

added 10 Columbus Blue Jackets (1st 60 min)* -½ +146 vs Philadelphia Flyers (1st 60 min) x1 I think there is enough value here to give it a try...this should be a low scoring match and the -120 ML may be the better play

Back