SatBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Fri went 15-8-2 +3,05 ytd -10.83

Sat
1pm
965 Seattle Mariners* -117 vs New York Yankees x half
965 Seattle Mariners/New York Yankees* Under 7½ -110 x half
hard for me to capp. A pitching matchup between Hernandez and CC Sabathia (1-0, 4.50) would once be considered a marquee one. That's no longer the case after Sabathia had baseball's sixth-worst ERA in 2015 at 4.73 and was third-worst in opposition batting average at .285.In his season debut, he gave up three runs in six-plus innings of the 8-4 victory over the Tigers in which Rodriguez last had a hit.Sabathia is 8-1 with a 1.84 ERA in his last 12 starts against the Mariners. Kyle Seager is 2 for 16 against the left-hander and Robinson Cano 2 for 12.Hernandez is seeking to avoid going three straight starts without a victory to begin a season for the first time since going 0-3 with a 4.57 ERA in his first four in 2006. The Mariners (4-6) have given him three runs of total support after he struck out 10 in seven innings of three-hit ball in Sunday's 2-1, 10-inning defeat to Oakland.The right-hander is 5-1 with a 1.38 ERA in eight career outings at the current Yankee Stadium.Wrote all of that trying to convince myself to play yhe M's...it hard to play a tm thay puts so few runs across the plate, no matter who is on the mound

Best of luck today BH. Hope we get the day started in the right direction.:shake:

952 St. Louis Cardinals* -140 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
951 Cincinnati Reds/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -115 x1
I could not make this play if the Cards had not found som O to bail Wainright out.
Cards have won six of seven since being swept in a three-game set at Pittsburgh. While Wainwright (0-1, 6.55 ERA) is certainly pleased with his team's recent success, he's mired in his own personal struggles on the hill. Finnegan (0-0, 2.84) has been solid while allowing two runs each and four hits total over 12 2-3 innings of his two starts. However, he's been backed with only four runs of support, which is pretty typical over the yrs with the Reds.The left-hander walked five but didn't give up a hit until he completed 6 2-3 innings Monday when the Chicago Cubs scored twice in the seventh of the Red's 5-3 defeat.

954 Chicago Cubs* -1½ -125 vs Colorado Rockies x1
954 Chicago Cubs* -1 -240 vs Colorado Rockies x1
953 Colorado Rockies/Chicago Cubs* Over 6 -125 x1u want see me playing many -1.5s put i cant stand the alternative.Arrieta (2-0, 1.93 ERA) hasn't been without outstanding stuff often, going 13-0 with a 0.75 ERA in his last 15 regular-season starts. The Cubs have come out on top in each of those outings during the majors' longest active winning streak in a pitcher's starts. If he cant slow the Rock hitting down, I just dont know who can

967 Los Angeles Angels* +114 vs Minnesota Twins x1
967 Los Angeles Angels/Minnesota Twins* Under 9½ -125 x1
I hope yall arent having as much trouble capping todays slate of games that I am. After looking at this for a half hour, I decideI just can’t side with a Twins team that has been so bad. Weaver looked good in his first start and I obviously like the Angels lineup a lot more than the Twins. Nolasco is a guy with a career 4.52 ERA so I think the Angels will have no trouble scoring some runs against him.

The Twins played solid ball in Friday's win, but they're still a team that's 1-9 on the season. Also, Weaver has downright owned the Twins throughout his lengthy MLB caeeer. You have to side with the Angels and the cheap price.

Last edited:
969 Kansas City Royals/Oakland Athletics* Over 7 -120 x half
970 Oakland Athletics* -142 vs Kansas City Royals x half

972 Boston Red Sox* -133 vs Toronto Blue Jays x2
971 Toronto Blue Jays/Boston Red Sox* Under 9 -171 x1

979 New York Mets* -125 vs Cleveland Indians x half
979 New York Mets/Cleveland Indians* Over 7 -150 x half

Good luck today blood! Between umpiring little league and family stuff, it's a day for peaking in and out of these games.

7pm
956 Pittsburgh Pirates* -145 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
955 Milwaukee Brewers/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 8 -125 x half
Jungmann has really struggled in his first two outings and he’ll need to be a lot sharper here. Niese hasn’t been great but he’s done enough to keep the Pirates in the game. Pittsburgh has been floundering but should get back on track

957 Washington Nationals* -1 -153 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
957 Washington Nationals/Philadelphia Phillies* Under 7½ -170 x half
Nola has pitched well as a young starter but the Phillies haven’t surrounded him with much in the way of talent. Facing a pretty loaded lineup like Washington’s will make it tough for Nola to keep the Nationals in check. Even if he does, it’s hard seeing the Phillies putting up enough runs off Scherzer to make a difference.

975 Detroit Tigers* +120 vs Houston Astros x1...
975 Detroit Tigers/Houston Astros* Under 9½ -135 x half
Verlander was very strong in his opener in Miami and I expect to see the good version of him tonite. McHugh is solid enough and thus should keep the total scoring down.

978 Texas Rangers* -105 vs Baltimore Orioles x2
977 Baltimore Orioles/Texas Rangers* Over 9 -140 x2

I wrote a paragraph yesteday on my fav game and Oak lost for me....i aint writting nuttin tonite

960 Miami Marlins* -133 vs Atlanta Braves x half
959 Atlanta Braves/Miami Marlins* Over 8 -135 x half
Braves won their 1st game last nite ...can they win two in a row?? naaahhhhh

961 Arizona Diamondbacks* -106 vs San Diego Padres x half
961 Arizona Diamondbacks/San Diego Padres* Over 6½ -160 x1

Z,ane, did U miss the blizzard??....stay safe my friend

We're getting slammed. 18" so far and still coming down like a champ. I keep track of the precip. for the NWS, and we're up to an inch and a half of water so far since yesterday. This is gonna be a nice one.

Got a big pot of homemade chicken soup simmering right now, and the woodstove is cranking. All is well in the world today. Good luck with your plays tonight, pardner...

:cheers3:

963 San Francisco Giants* -102 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1
963 San Francisco Giants/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -130 x1

GLTA

Back