SatBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
I cant remember the last time I had such an extended losing streak going 6-6-4 last nite for a 0.76U loss making the YTD +104.89U down from 149ish.

Sat
914 Kansas City Royals* -102 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
913 Toronto Blue Jays/Kansas City Royals* Under 9 -170 x1
Toronto lost nine of last 12 games with six of their last ten going over total. Jays are 3-6 in last nine games with KC where the under is 7-4 in last 11. Royals won seven of last eight games with four of last five going over the total.
Young has had a surprising first half of the season for KC. But Young does his best work on the road and in evening action. He hasn't been bad at home, but his 4.07 ERA is much higher than his road ERA of 1.62. Young has been downright poor in daytime action this season and so expect the Jays to get their share of runs today even as bad as their bats have been of late...but will they get enough?? Buehrhle has struggled a bit against current Royals, who have hit nearly .280 off the southpaw. Also note that KC ranks 3rd and 8th in team batting average and OBP against left-handers this season. They're also 4th and 7th in the same offensive categories at home. Buehrle 14-4 last eighteen team starts versus Kansas City, including 8-1 the last nine. Young 4-10 last fourteen team starts during the month of July, and 4.54 home ERA is more than three RPG higher than his 1.44 way ERA this season. With Buerhle sporting a 1.41 ERA in his last seven starts and in great KW form with 24 strikeouts and 4 walks his last five starts
Four of last five Kulpa btp games stayed under total

GLTA
:shake:

All the best today Bloodhound.Hopefully after the break we see a run by some teams for the wildcard.

4pm games
902 New York Mets* -136 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
901 Arizona Diamondbacks/New York Mets* Under 7 -135 x1
Mets @ home =$$ and two decent SP = Under with the Mes typicality playing to the under of late.Under is 9-5-1 in last fifteen Hirschbeck games btp

903 Atlanta Braves* +154 vs Colorado Rockies x1
903 Atlanta Braves/Colorado Rockies* Under 11 -155 x1
I hope the Braves are enjoying Denver cause they sure as hell aint playing very good ball there. The Braves are 2-for-11 with runners in scoring position through the first two games of the series, leaving 12 runners on base. I like Wisler who is 3-1, 3.91 in his four starts- they all stayed under total.de la Rosa is also throwing well@ 2-0, 1.50 in his last three starts where five of his last seven went under. Braves lost last three games (under 7-2-1 in last ten)... they lost last four games with Colorado (under 6-2-1 in last nine), which lost nine of last 13 games overall, but won last two- their last three stayed under. Damn hard to play the Under in Denver but I think this one has a chance...note that Over is 11-4 in last fifteen Emmel games

905 Cincinnati Reds/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -135 x1
905 Cincinnati Reds* -104 vs Miami Marlins x 1
Fish sporting one of the lowest scoring offenses in the majors make the Ov hard to play but with Iglesias making first start since May 30 (shoulder)... he is 1-1, 4.57 in his four starts this year (over 2-2). Conley is making first MLB start...he is 8-2, 2.33 in 15 AAA starts this season and pitched one scoreless inning of relief in majors last month. Cincinnati lost eight of last 13 games overall and their last five games all stayed under total. Marlins lost five of last six games, outscored 20-10 and under is 5-1-1 in their last seven- they lost four of last six games with the Reds- seven of last eight series games stayed under.

915 Detroit Tigers/Minnesota Twins* Over8 -135 x2
916 Minnesota Twins* -125 vs Detroit Tigers x1
Simon has been tagged for five or more runs in each of his last four starts, compiling a 10.18 ERA over that span while allowing opponents to hit .381. The 34-year-old was fortunate to have a 12-run outburst behind him in his last outing, giving him his first win since June 14 despite yielding five runs in 5 2/3 innings. One of Simon's best starts of the season came against the Twins on May 12, when he limited them to one run over 7 2/3 frames in a no-decision.
Hughes has turned his season around with three straight wins as the Twins have won the last five times he has started. The 29-year-old didn't get a decision last time out but held Baltimore to two runs over 6 1/3 innings for his fifth quality start in six outings. Hughes faced Detroit twice in April, going 0-1 while allowing seven runs in 11 frames.

925 Chicago White Sox* +100 vs Chicago Cubs x half
925 Chicago White Sox/Chicago Cubs* Under 7 -150 x half
I can make a case for either side or total....after much thought and capitulation I made this decision....in other words,
I pulled these plays out my ass

917 Houston Astros* -105 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1

Pick ur poison here imp.Keuchel has been outstanding in winning his last three starts, allowing a total of three runs over 23 innings while striking out 27 and walking only two in that span. But TB tries to extend their winning streak against left-handed starting pitchers to a club-record 11 games against Keuchel.Astros lost eight of last ten games with Tampa Bay and nine of last eleven went under total. Houston lost six of last seven games and last four stayed under and they are 9-21 in last 30 road games. Rays lost 10 of last 12 games (over 9-2-1).

GL blood, if the 'good' young shows up he is tough
at this pt in the season with my bad run, lets just hope Young is on today Thanks mrob GL

All the best today Bloodhound.Hopefully after the break we see a run by some teams for the wildcard.
I welcome the break. Hope all is well rome, GL the rest of the season pard

Just let the game come to you baby!
Thanks girl friend....I like talk like that :) :) GL
btw I made todays total 118 and played it for one

Damn, missed you GS under - outside in the yard - hot here today so working now...I will be around..GL my friend

7pm start
907 St. Louis Cardinals* +109 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x2
907 St. Louis Cardinals/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7½ -155 x3
Take the amounts with a big grain of salt in this one.I put a lot of ''feeling'' in this play. I have tried to cut back on my amount in this losing streak but I like this one
Lackey is 3-1, 1.75 in his last five starts and under is 6-4 in his last ten. He is coming off a good outing against the Cubs in Chicago on Monday, when he allowed six hits over seven scoreless innings for the victory. He has allowed two runs or fewer in each of his last five starts and worked at least seven frames in seven of his last eight turns. Lackey is 1-1 with a 3.32 ERA in three career outings against Pittsburgh, including a no-decision on May 2 in which he gave up one run and six hits over six innings.Burnett is 1-0, 2.18 in his last three starts; four of his last six stayed under. Burnett has won only one of his last six starts despite allowing two earned runs or fewer five times in that span. He had a no-decision against San Diego on Monday after yielding just one run and five hits in 7 2/3 innings. Burnett's record vrs the Cardinals remained at 9-6 as he did not factor in the decision on May 1 despite giving up two hits over six scoreless frames at St. Louis. St Louis won eight of last 11 games with Pittsburgh where the home side won ten of last 12 series games. Cardinals won five of last eight games overall, as four of last five went over total. Pirates won nine of last 11 games and under is 5-2-1 in their last eight games.

6:30
920 Cleveland Indians* -1 -110 vs Oakland Athletics x1
919 Oakland Athletics/Cleveland Indians* Over 7 -115 x half
Bassitt is 0-2, 2.53 in his first two Oakland starts, losing both games 2-1.
Carrasco is 1-3, 5.96 in his last four home starts and five of his six starts overall went over the total.
Oakland lost four of its last five games and seven of last ten stayed under total- they won five of last eight games with Indians- four of last five series games went over. Cleveland won nine of last 12 games and six of their last eight stayed under the total. I cut this total back to a half U but feel good about it as the A's penn is pretty bad of late, especially on the rd

922 Boston Red Sox* -141 vs New York Yankees x1
921 New York Yankees/Boston Red Sox* Over 8 -140 x1
Rodriguez has allowed one run or less in six of his eight starts and rocked for a total of 15 in the other two. He struck out a season-best eight in his last outing on Sunday when he gave up one run and six hits in five innings in a no-decision against Houston.He is 1-0, 1.64 in his last two starts and four of his last five went over. Red Sox playing much better ball winning eight of last 11 games where four of their last seven went over. Nova has lost back-to-back starts and not looked good.

927 Washington Nationals* +115 vs Baltimore Orioles x2
927 Washington Nationals/Baltimore Orioles* Under 7½ -110 x1
Nats are not playing well on the rd of late but Zim is dealing @ 2-0, 0.40 in his last three starts with three of his last four going under the total. Gonzalez is 2-2, 4.78 in his last five starts and last three all went over. Orioles lost six of last eight games and under is 6-2-1 in their last nine.

Leans only
929 San Diego Padres* +109 vs Texas Rangers n/p
929 San Diego Padres/Texas Rangers* Under 9 -110 n/p

feedback appreciated

U tell me which way to go in this game. I have looked at it for twenty mins and I see no clearcut advantage.It the Pads could score I would be on them with Shields as Lewis is coming off of a terrible game.

910 San Francisco Giants* -1 -136 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
909 Philadelphia Phillies/San Francisco Giants* Over 7 -160 x2
Since I seem to be talking to myself.....I play these

912 Los Angeles Dodgers* -143 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
911 Milwaukee Brewers/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -130 x half

923 Los Angeles Angels* +101 vs Seattle Mariners x2
Los Angeles Angels/Seattle Mariners* Over 7 -140 x1

Took over 7 LAA and thinking SFG -1 as well. GL!

Good to hear someone agrees. The Giants RL is dangerous but against the present Philies it looks good. Angels have found some offence of late and I like that a lot

Thanks and GL gmen

Back