Updated:

ATS 23-18 , +8500
ML dogs 3-2, +9400
Teasers 2-6, -4400
ML favs 1-1, +300
Totals 5-8,-4450
HT wager 14-6, +16,700

Overall NFL 48-41, +25,950

Knew I was playing these the minute the lines came out. My research subsequently confirmed my plays

Seattle +8, -120 , 4 units; 2400-2000 LOSS

Jags +14, -120 , 4 units; 2400-2000 WIN

adds:

2T tease, -120, 4 units, Sea +14.5, Jax +20.5; 2400-2000 LOSS
SEA 2H over 21, -120, 2 units; 1200-1000 LOSS

Jax +14, -120, 6 units; 3600-3000 WIN(10 units now) Biggest play of NFL season)

Just love this spot and am going to pound it guys.. If I am wrong I am wrong but love it..

I think Seattle has good value on the ML as well. May add there. I am hoping Hassy's thumb is not dangling . That was the only concern I had with this play.

NE has not covered this spread against a quality oponent in quite some time. Don't see a change here. I will get called out on this but give Jax a shot to win this game in the 4th quarter..

GL all. Headed to sin city for the super bowl .. Hope to build the backroll a few more dozen units.. GL.. Be happy to answer any questions with regards to why I am on these two..

:cheers:

Last edited:
Yeah bro, like them both....GL!

Like the totals at all? Was considering OVER Seattle/GB and UNDER Jax/NE. If you have any comments they are appreciated.

thanks and GL as always!

Good Luck Tee. Opposite sides though. Both dogs have realistic chances SU but I just think they continue to show the same flaws. Would Pitt qualify as the quality opponent to cover a big number versus?

Would Pitt qualify as the quality opponent to cover a big number versus?

Ya I'll give you that one, even though Pitt covered on 2 of their last 8, I guess we can call them "quality";)

Good Luck this weekend Nut:cheers:

Yeah bro, like them both....GL!

Like the totals at all? Was considering OVER Seattle/GB and UNDER Jax/NE. If you have any comments they are appreciated.

thanks and GL as always!

Bro look at my totals record this year! Not my strenth as you can tell..

But ya think you looking at the right side on both. Favre and Hassy figure to give the defenses a cheap one each and I do figure NE and Jax to be a slugfest which is why I love all the points.. Good luck..:cheers:

Seattle never got back to 8 at 110 so I made it 8 -120... still waiting on Jack to pop to 14.

Jax line heading the wrong way in some places . Mine still has it at 13.5 so I am pulling the trigger.. Make it 14 @ 120. Paying a heavy price in both games but felt it was the play to make...

scroll to the top and you will see my teaser record is not good. BUT THIS IS JUST TOOO PRETTY:

2T tease, -120, 4 units, Sea +14.5, Jax +20.5; 2400-2000

Had this question in a pm

Why don't I do the weekend or weekly threads that are becoming more popular?

Answer : I hate them. especially after they are a few says old and especially if the poster does not move his current plays to the first window.. I just find them very difficult to navigate through and to be honest I ignore most of the long ones...

Just my opinion but really like the old format better..

I agree. Sometimes I feel like mine are all of the place. Do you think I should just keep it all in the first window? As far as my comments about the game and just show were I start new thought patterns?

Not that I plan alot more writeups with the NFL winding down but I always think who the fuck wants to read one of my long ass threads...

add:

Jax +14, -120, 6 units; 3600-3000 (10 units now) Biggest play of NFL season now)

Just love this spot and am going to pound it guys.. If I am wrong I am wrong but love it..

Back