Updated:

ATS 22-17 , +10100
ML dogs 3-2, +9400
Teasers 2-6, -4400
ML favs 0-1, -2700
Totals 5-7,-2050
HT wager 14-6, +16,700

Overall NFL 46-39, +26,950

Still in search of 60 units. I am going to keep my NFL record going throughout the playoffs.

Sea -3, -120, 4 units; 2400-2000 WIN

add:

Jags ML -150, 6 units; 4500-3000.. WIN

A ton has been written on this game by some pretty talented cappers. My angle is simple:
  • Seattle has been laying in the weeds IMO. They looked horrible in Carolina but to be honest I don't think they really were into that game. Then they dominated Balty and followed that up by losing at the ATL in a meaningless game. So people are down on Seattle because of the L3. The only loss all year that bothers me is the heartless performance at Carolina. But I give them a pass. My bet is they turn the switch on today in front of a big home crowd.
  • Wash- love them and their fight.. Their secondary (weather permitting) will get exposed today as it should be. People are loving Wash because of their L4 games.. Wins at home against Chi and Dallas and on the road with NYG and Minn.. Of the 4 only the win at NYG do I consider significant (and I hammered that ML BTW)
  • Tailing the Shark
Seattle at home, to win by FG or better against a very average NFL team.. Yep.

GL all..:cheers:

Last edited:
Thank God we're on the same side for the first time in a week.

I bought early at -4, hope it doesn't bite me. Good luck today, Tee.

add:

Jags ML -150, 6 units; 4500-3000..

May add.

Briefly:

I would normally be all over the home playoff dog and I tried to find a reason to back Pitt but I can't find one, other than they are in fact the home dog. For me, reality is-- they are a home dog for a reason.

I am rolling with the Jags who I think absolutely dominate in the trenches on both sides of the ball.. Pitt has problems in the offensive line and this is not the team you want to play with questions and inexperience up front.. Big Ben will give a valiant effort and this may very well be a tight game but in the end the Jags have too many check marks for me not to make this a big play.

add:

Jags ML -150, 6 units; 4500-3000..

May add.

Briefly:

I would normally be all over the home playoff dog and I tried to find a reason to back Pitt but I can't find one, other than they are in fact the home dog. For me, reality is-- they are a home dog for a reason.

I am rolling with the Jags who I think absolutely dominate in the trenches on both sides of the ball.. Pitt has problems in the offensive line and this is not the team you want to play with questions and inexperience up front.. Big Ben will give a valiant effort and this may very well be a tight game but in the end the Jags have too many check marks for me not to make this a big play.
\

As usual I like the way you are thinking. You arearticulating my inner most football thoughts! Best of luck!! :smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
Thanks guys. In a zone right now in all sports. Never goes forever so tail with caution.

2-0 on the day, plus 10 units...:smiley_acbe::cheers:

Back