Sat NCAA Plays....

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Posted NCAA Record
Sides: 6-4 +4.36 units
Totals: 1-1 +/- 0 units
Teasers: 2-1 +8.3 units
Parlays: 0-0

Big weekend last week and hope to have another...extremely difficult card and I'm going lite except on what I really favor...no tweeners...

FRI: Cincy...:down:

Here's to a better Saturday...:drink:

Sat Plays:

Lots of great shit here....no reasons to duplicate writeups, so if I'm an idiot tell me..got a question, shoot...I'll be on/off ....very few sides I'm lookin at here...but a good size teaser...

Sides:

N Ill -14 (-104).....3 units....3.12/3.00....wrote thoughts in carolina's thread..but OU cannot move the ball right now....this could be ugly, and I'm from Athens, so I wish it wasn't the case...

TTU -7 (-104).....2 1/2 units....2.60/2.50....missed the 6.5 unfortunately..

Cal -7 (-108)....2 units...2.16/2.00...was wrestling w/ this all day after consulting w/ Rexy I'm pullin the trigger...looks the the perfect spot....second roadie for Minny, angry team that played well below par...comfortable back home...i'm on it...

Fresno +3.5 (-102)....1 1/2 units....1.53/1.50....this game is going to be a thriller and this is a tough place to go and win...oregon is getting hammered and the line isn't budging....risky fading this Oregon team this year, but can't help myself...lol.

Still waiting to see if a 3.5 pops back up for Cocks...

6 Point/4 Team Teaser....2 units....2.00/5.20

NIU -8
ND -1
TTU -1
tOSU +8.5

2 Team/6 Point Teaser...2 units....2.00/2.00

Cal -2
Fresno +9

This is a tough card and the lightest I've gone on a full Sat in college footsies in forever...still deciding on a couple plays...but will be on the light side either way...

GL this weekend ...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Agree with your assessment. Early season cards should NOT be this hard. Though considering you cannot parlay a side to the total in about 20 games, I guess it's not too big of a surprise.... GL bro...

gl jump...

should be a great game saturday night..I am leaning towards taking OSU ML more and more...I just think UT has way too many distractions right now, and an unproven QB is too much to overcome.

HUNTDOG said:
gl jump...

should be a great game saturday night..I am leaning towards taking OSU ML more and more...I just think UT has way too many distractions right now, and an unproven QB is too much to overcome.

well, my hope is it's a four quarter game...and in that case, I'll take the senior QB any day....can't wait Hunt...

GL Jump - I know you will be primed for 8:00 eastern tomorrow. Should be a great game to watch, I know I am excited.

Thx timmy....primed is one word for it...just hope I can comprehend what's going on w/ it...lol..

adding a couple plays in a bit...

wrong side in Cincy, no matter what the outcome....

Additions...

Sides:

Cal -7 (-108)....2 units...2.16/2.00...was wrestling w/ this all day after consulting w/ Rexy I'm pullin the trigger...looks the the perfect spot....second roadie for Minny, angry team that played well below par...comfortable back home...i'm on it...

Fresno +3.5 (-102)....1 1/2 units....1.53/1.50....this game is going to be a thriller and this is a tough place to go and win...oregon is getting hammered and the line isn't budging....risky fading this Oregon team this year, but can't help myself...lol.

Back