YTD: 41-40-1 -4.73

DETROIT -2 (1.25)

MEMPHIS +110 (1.25)

Good Luck.

:shake:

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.

Updated record in 1st post. Thoughts on plays:

MEMPHIS: Better team here with 3 days of much needed time off to practice and have some practice time w/out Conley. From what I've seen Calathes has enough game to play the point in an effective manner in the short term. Coach Joerger gave us an idea of the teams mindset when proclaimed: “The biggest games of the year,” is how Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger described them. At Atlanta. At Cleveland. Home against Washington. And then at Orlando before the All-Star break.

The Griz has been playing consistent ball for well over a month now. ATL is still up and down. Milsap expected to play, but won't be close to 100% so Memphis should have a large advantage down low. Wrong team favored IMO.

PISTONS: Last nights Pistons play was more about Brooklyn than it was about Detroit (although Mase playing the Palace was huge...lol). Tonight they catch a Denver team on a B2B (as is Detroit), with travel, off a blowout loss at NY. The bad loss is an area of concern as Denver should be motivated, at the same time they have been so damn inconsistent, that you would think there is no way they would look past Detroit and towards Indy, but with this team, you just don't know. Detroit knows it has to protect home court if they want to continue to make a playoff push, which in the East ain't hard to do. Denver hasn't seen this team yet, and that should help Detroit, who "should" be able to exploit Denver down low. Last night Cheeks started Singler at SG in order to take away post ups by Johnson. Tonight, I expect to see KCP back in the starting unit as he is considered their best parameter defender, and stopping the dribble drive of Denver is always a key to victory.

Thanks fellas. Nice hit Aplous.

BAR - I love how Cheeks has sat Bynum 2 straight since the Orlando incident. Rotations would be solved if Smith would agree to come off the bench. He never will.

You see what LB is doing down in SMU?

Back