Sat CFB

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
posted on CTG

24-27, - 5175

Hit Cincy last night for 5 units so good start to the weekend.. I'll post as I lock them in . Think I got a decent few for the card.. Need to get this sport in the positive.

Rutgers +14, -110; 4 units WIN

Adds:

Akron -2.5, -120; 3 units WIN
Iowa ML +210. 2units LOSS
Rutgers +14 another 2 units (now top unit, 6 units) WIN
Iowa 2H +1, -110; 3 units WIN
Illinois +2, -110; 3 units WIN
Wisky +1.5, -110; 4 units.. LOss
Wisky +3, -120; 2 units (top unit now) PUSH

I'll add some color as I have time but its going to be limited as time is pretty short this week.

This will be a one possesion game IMO. Rutgers has had a tough go of it but a decent team and nothing I have seen from WVA tells me they should be laying this kind of chalk in a game that Rutgers will fight very hard in to make something out of a very disappointing start.. A Win here by Rutgers gets them back in the hunt. They have the talent to do it. Don't think they get the win but they'll go down fighting hard.. Again I see a one possession game and with the 14 points I got a lot of wiggle room.

Last edited:
add:

Akron -2.5, -120; 3 units

Too many injuries and morale problems for Kent .. Like a bunch of the matchups. Got the better team by far and giving up less than FG.. I'll run it.

add:

Iowa ML +210; 2 units.

Iowa’s averages last week didn’t match up with its 17 points on the scoreboard. The Hawkeyes averaged 6.7 yards per play and running back Shonn Greene picked up 7.6 yards per carry. Check his staus though.

Iowa defense has held a couple very good backs down. See it again this week.. Might play the ATS also, but rolling with the ML dog here.

leans:

Will likely add from this list, still working through some others tonight--

Illinois
Iowa TT over 20
Uconn
Vandy
UNLV
wash st
ore

Tease partners

Minny
looking for another

This is a theory I am looking into but when dogs cover in football the total usually goes under.

dogs and under / chalk and over-- Made a bunch of cash on that system a couple years ago.. Assume you know about the parlay arbitrage system with the above.. Most books don't allow it now but I am still working off the bankroll I built on it two years ago.. Got a local that still allows it but don't even mess with it anymore.. Noticed a thread over at blankets that is tracking it and cashing but again, not many places allow it and the ones that do are not trustworthy.. Powerade as I recall made way to many people aware of it..

dogs and under / chalk and over-- Made a bunch of cash on that system a couple years ago.. Assume you know about the parlay arbitrage system with the above.. Most books don't allow it now but I am still working off the bankroll I built on it two years ago.. Got a local that still allows it but don't even mess with it anymore.. Noticed a thread over at blankets that is tracking it and cashing but again, not many places allow it and the ones that do are not trustworthy.. Powerade as I recall made way to many people aware of it..

Yep I knew about it.Made some doe myself on it until the books caught on to it. Fuck it was so easy.I don't use a local only offshore.If I did I would bury that bookie in debt...lol. Fucking crooks.Thats alright I have been looking in another little theory.If it works i will share it but by PM's.Got to have a code of silence...lol.Always looking for an easy way Teedub and that was one of them buddy.

This is a theory I am looking into but when dogs cover in football the total usually goes under.

You are onto a good capping strategy bro.. My thing--- games with totals in the low to mid 40's has my attn if the dog is getting dd:smiley_acbe:

Rutgers catching 14 in a game expected to be in mid 40's.. That will be a game on my radar everytime..

You are onto a good capping strategy bro.. My thing--- games with totals in the low to mid 40's has my attn if the dog is getting dd:smiley_acbe:

Rutgers catching 14 in a game expected to be in mid 40's.. That will be a game on my radar everytime..

Yep. I liked Rutgers myself when I first glanced at the card but liked the total even more.Hey we may be wrong but you got to stick to your methods.If you do that you will be successful in this biz.

Now if I can figure out the stock market like you I will trade during the day and sports invest at night.What a life that would be. The man can't keep me down forever...lol

Yep. I liked Rutgers myself when I first glanced at the card but liked the total even more.Hey we may be wrong but you got to stick to your methods.If you do that you will be successful in this biz.

Now if I can figure out the stock market like you I will trade during the day and sports invest at night.What a life that would be. The man can't keep me down forever...lol

Chance favors the prepared mind:shake:

add:

Rutgers +14 another 2 units (now top unit, 6 units)

Best play I got so going to go ahead and bump it to top unit.. Tons of value IMO. Lots of outs and give Rutgers a medium chance of winning the game..

gl tomorrow TEE .... i also have iowa in a ml parlay with emich .....and have iowa +10 ... proud of that number hehe ...

lets cash.

off subject--can someone quickly explain the "incoming friends requests" notifications I am getting.. What is that?

gl tomorrow TEE .... i also have iowa in a ml parlay with emich .....and have iowa +10 ... proud of that number hehe ...

lets cash.

Thought we agreed, getting the best number on Sunday doesn't matter:36_11_6::36_11_6:;)

add:

Iowa 2H +1, -110; 3 units

Iowa moving the ball, turnovers killed them. Iowa wears people down and seeing it already at end of half.. Not sure they got enough to win but like them within 11.

add:

Illinois +2, -110; 3 units

Disappointing ML loss for Iowa. In position to win or tie at end. Didn't get it done. Glad I hit the HT play at least.. My season win bet looking bad now though

Sorry I'm posting here. At the ole miss game on the blackberry. We have dominated.

Ole miss pick 2nd h 1.5 units

Gl tee. Wasttttttteeeeeeed!

Violin

Akron pulls it out in OT.. :smiley_acbe:

Nice day going.. Probably be pretty active in the evening card CFB and MLB..

Leaning Oregon.. Someone talk me off it..

Nice day buddy.Got fucked by Akron at the end on my total.Oh well still up 4 units on the week.

Anyway I would noy play Oregon. I had this line at -17 and the value for Oregon is gone. Its at -15. I would lean USC if anything.My 2 cents

Nice day going Tee. Hit with Rutger myself.

Only worry for me with USC is that this has that "bounceback" tag all over it to me; otherwise, I would love getting 15.5 with the ducks.

Pulling for Illinois with you, and also need Ole Miss and irish for a good afternoon.

Will be interested to see if you hit the ducks. Continue the wins my man.
:cheers:

Any thoughts on the Buckeyes tonight....think it may be Pryor's coming out party?

Why does Miami look so bad? Can't get the game, but how could FSU even score two td's?

Any thoughts on the Buckeyes tonight....think it may be Pryor's coming out party?

Why does Miami look so bad? Can't get the game, but how could FSU even score two td's?

Leaning real hard on Wisky actually.. Very intimidating enviroment and Wisky is going to be very focused after last week.. I just don't think tOSU is good enough to win a game on the raod against a team of this caliber.. Nothing played yet but I will likely be on Wisky in some manner..

Leaning real hard on Wisky actually.. Very intimidating enviroment and Wisky is going to be very focused after last week.. I just don't think tOSU is good enough to win a game on the raod against a team of this caliber.. Nothing played yet but I will likely be on Wisky in some manner..

I am sure that those fans are going to be well-oiled and rowdy - you are right about that part.
:seeya:

:shake::cheers:

Add:

Wisky +1.5, -110; 4 units..

Wisky in bounceback mode, at home in primetime. The rookie QB for tOSU may be calm and poised but he hasn't seen anything like he is going to see tonight. AND I think Wisky will clearly have an edge in the trenches..
tOSU just not good enough to win a game on the road against what I consider a very good Wisky team IMO.. And actually I would lean Wisky on a neutral field so this is "play on" for me..

I am tempted to add others but going to show some discipline (I think)..

Like:

Oregon
UConn
Wash St

with Oregon being the closest to a play but will likely lay off.. Also in MLB, think one if not both 0-2 teams get swept.. Nothing in, but if I play I'll post over there.

Tee this Wisky crowd will be crazy. I went to school in Wisconsin, and when they have a nightime game. The first beer is cracked by 8am at the latest.

Add:

Wisky +1.5, -110; 4 units..

Wisky in bounceback mode, at home in primetime. The rookie QB for tOSU may be calm and poised but he hasn't seen anything like he is going to see tonight. AND I think Wisky will clearly have an edge in the trenches..
tOSU just not good enough to win a game on the road against what I consider a very good Wisky team IMO.. And actually I would lean Wisky on a neutral field so this is "play on" for me..

I am tempted to add others but going to show some discipline (I think)..

Like:

Oregon
UConn
Wash St

with Oregon being the closest to a play but will likely lay off.. Also in MLB, think one if not both 0-2 teams get swept.. Nothing in, but if I play I'll post over there.
:4_12_12:

public money pouring in on tOSU..

can get 3 now @ -120..

add

Wisky +3, -120; 2 units (top unit now)

4-2 and up 8+ units on the day.. Decent and both games I lost could have easily swung the other way at the end.. Seeing things right when the wins are blowouts and the losses are down to the wire.. good sign.

4-2 and up 8+ units on the day.. Decent and both games I lost could have easily swung the other way at the end.. Seeing things right when the wins are blowouts and the losses are down to the wire.. good sign.
Well done, killed it yesterday and last week myself, went against ya on tOSU but it certainly could have gone either way like you said. See ya over in NFL today. :cheers:

Back