Sat CFB-- a couple

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Posted on CTG

29-29, +1225

Decent run going. Hit big play on Tuesday with Troy...

I'll have a small card this week as I feel I have a good feel on a few and going to take a big swing, in terms of units on a select amount of games.

Start with:

Iowa -5.5, -110 5 units. WIN

add:

Purdue + 20.5, 4 units WIN

Mid Tn St +3, -120; 4 units LOSS
Lsu +.5 2h, -115; 4 units

Strength vs weakness in this game.. How will Indy stop Iowa physical running game featuring Shonn Greene? I don't think they will and Iowa's highly ranked defense should keep Indy down.

Iowa is 9 points away from being undefeated and simply have not caught a break in three very close games in a row.. The talk out of Iowa City is that of a very focused team and we have a nice little revenge angle as well. Lots I like about this but little time( Diving this week).. Rolling with it at just a hair below top unit.

Ferentz likely coaching for his job now and this is a very proud group of seniors.. Expect very big effort to save a very popular (players) coaches' job.. Stanzi is now settling in as #1 QB

Others I will be looking at:

Mich St
Vandy
Purdue
Boise
MTSU

Last edited:
Wisky @ Iowa next week. If both lose this week, wow.

Personally I like this Iowa team but don't like the matchup getting spread out vs. the spread of IU. IU very hungry needing a win too, held Minney to 50 rushing last week. I think Minney, NWestern, and IU are pretty even and about to the point where they are going to challenge most of big ten and keep it a battle. Seen that thus far. MSU and Iowa I think are prone to be in close games all year.

Good Luck

Alright bro, I am either on or will be on all but Vandy and MTSU...haven't really looked into them. BOL bro, keep the run going :smiley_acbe:. I am liking Michigan State more and more as I look into it...possibly largest play of the day for me. Remember, it is mid-semester finals for NW...grades come before football at this school my man! "secret:

i couldnt lay off iowa either ...

they should have beaten pitt , nw and msu ... had they what would this line be ?

gl tee , lets cash....

nice hit Tee. man purdue offense looks like shit. I took the points too, and we may have to pray for a low scoring backdoor. Keep up the amazing work

2-0 on the day so far.. Said it was going to be a short card for me and this is the last play (unless I see something real good at a halftime)..

Mid Tn St +3, -120; 4 units

See you tommorow in NFL thread..:smiley_acbe:

Back