sat bowls

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
promised a couple I'd try to start a thread today, if I saw anything significant.. Bowl season going decently with a lot of trading success and decent ATS. Most of it noted in in-game threads. Got humbled in a big way yesterday so hope today is better..

Rice +1.5, TU WIN

ML is fine also if that is your preference. Hot team, winners of 5 or 6 ATS down the stretch, corners that can ball and are team leaders, some real quality wins, size advantage as always vs AF.. Rice a much better team.. AF would have to play perfect game IMO to win--don't fucking see it..

will add as the day goes and I get time to post..

adds:

Navy TT over 20; 4 units WIN
ore st -3; 4 units LOSS
TCU ML -123; 3 units

Last edited:
thanks guys..

add:

Navy TT over 20; 4 units

lean the game over but think this is the better way to go..

gonna wait to establish a live position in Wvir game and trade it.. looks like a traders wet dream game to me but ya never know

things turning badly in the rice game.. McCargue looks to be done, two turnovers, etc... wouldn't blame anyone for buying out if the opp comes.. might not now... If Mccargue is out and clearly looks like he is,, its trouble for rice IMO

posted this in in game thread re Navy TT play:

i like the game over also and was tempted to play that, but when I capped the TT's Navy scored more than 20 everytime... Mostly with ASU scoring, navy will got the ball back a lot...ASU gives up 170 rushing a game and navy will get a lot more than that..L6 ASU has only kept one under this number and most went way over it... wind don't bother the Navy boys... and a few other things... for me, I think there are several good bets in that game---i thought Navy TT was the best of the bunch... lots of outs IMO

posted this in in game thread re Navy TT play:

i like the game over also and was tempted to play that, but when I capped the TT's Navy scored more than 20 everytime... Mostly with ASU scoring, navy will got the ball back a lot...ASU gives up 170 rushing a game and navy will get a lot more than that..L6 ASU has only kept one under this number and most went way over it... wind don't bother the Navy boys... and a few other things... for me, I think there are several good bets in that game---i thought Navy TT was the best of the bunch... lots of outs IMO

lol actually of all the bets i considered, this was the worse as it turned out.. But that was one of the outs I considered (junk TD late in blowout) and it hit.. Win is a win but not my proudest moment...

leaning TCU hard late.not sure yet. still looking

We got lucky, take it tho. Just thankful asu kept scoring and kickoff returns ftw.

ya Hunt...

so a team that won at Texas, at Baylor, at SMU and at West Vir IS basically a pick vs a middle of the pack team in a bad conference that lost to Iowa at home? :thinking:

worked for us both tee. let's go beavs!

yes sir... was thinking of our dialogue as the game progressed and was pretty sure we'd both win... wish I would have bet all my leans in that game.. lol.. gl the rest of the way hoiberg

I know tee, I'm perplexed tbh. Might wait till game starts. Gotta weird feeling.

fuck it.. seeing things pretty good, and see this. prolly my least confident play of the day but like it enough to play it:

add:

TCU ML -123; 3 units

UFC plays tonight? I hit Jury as a +210 dog and have Varner and Philipou going later. Also hit Moraga to open the night...

Nice work today Tee. Like TCU later but not sure its enough to play it. Hell of a coin toss matchup tonight on side and total...

UFC plays tonight? I hit Jury as a +210 dog and have Varner and Philipou going later. Also hit Moraga to open the night...

dos santos is a major play... think Lauzon is a live dog... and some smaller stuff... Catch some fucking walleye tommorow and send me a cooler full...:dancing:

Back