Sat bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
4-1 yesterday plus 2760, so that's nice, plus 4207 for the week. Jeah, I like that, not making that at work this week for sure, nowhere close, fuck I wish I was. I would be loaded if that were the case, lol. It's Husker game day today, well sort of, the spring game. Always go even though it is kind of stupid, just a practice. Gotta see my team. Don't stay for the 2nd half though when the 3's and 4's are in there. The big time studs like Abdullah at RB, and Gregory at DE won't even play probably. We are taking my nephew to his 1st Husker game. The Huskers may just wanna get on board now and offer him a scholarship at age 2, he's a beast!!! Just thinking it could happen since his grandpa played DT for the Huskers. Maybe 5 dimes will let me bet right now that he will be on football scholarship for the Huskers, I am all about making a stupid long shot bet. You never know I guess it could happen. Guess collecting may be a problem, cuz I have to live long enough to get it. Anyway enough about the Husker spring game today, nobody cares, can't bet on that. First play, an over.

Colorado at San Francisco over 7.5 runs, -120, risking 1200 to win 1000

These teams are both raking seriously. To get it to 7 runs or less is gonna be extremely tough. Plus the wind is blowin out to center or maybe left center, at 10-20 mph today. Cain has also had a problem with the long ball last year, and it cropped up again his last start gave up 3 bombs. Anderson for the Rocks has looked pretty terrible so far, and he sucked ass last year.

Gonna add em when I bet em. Didn't like the Cubs at Cards game.

Adding another, had to lay a -1

Pittsburgh at Brewers -1, -105, risking 1050 to win 1000

The Brewers are on fire. Gallardo has looked good so far, he had kind of a crap season last year. He was always solid before that, so hoping he is bouncing back after those 2 good starts to begin. Volquez has always been a bum, so figure he will get whacked around since the Brewers are so on fire, and at home. You don't wanna see the Brewers when they are smashing like this in their park, they can launch em. Oh yeah, Mccutchen may not play either, not sure I guess.

I kind of doubt Mccutchen will play, he was pretty hobbled. We'll see, hoping he won't that would be nice.

Better lay off that Braves game. Not sure about it. Braves have the better pitcher, but the Nats have the better offense by quite a bit right now. Don't know why I posted I'm laying off a game, lol. Oh well.

Yeah ut, I just have to go with em, on fire, and have the better pitcher going. No reason to not take em I don't think.

Thanks play.

I have sports center on in the background. They just said we have aces squared in New York, Lester and CC, haha, calling CC an ace, not anymore those days are over.

Laying off the LA at Dbacks game, lol, just gonna post when I'm laying off a game on the card ha, I like postin. Well Dbacks may do it since they are at home, but Greinke is the better pitcher, not sure could go either way I think.

Damn it wanted to bet the under in the Yanks game, but the more I looked into it don't know about that. Yeah laying off again, lol. Only 2 plays out of 7 games so far. Moving onto KC at Twins.

Addin another kind of gettin in late so got a crappy line, oh well, could have had a better line last night looks like.

Cleveland -1 at -110 at White Sox, risking 1100 to win 1000

Like this one cuz of the pitching match up. Paulino blows for the Chi Sox, he is bad. Had a horrible spring, and things aren't going any better here early. Masterson had a rough outing last time, but I like him. He has pretty nasty stuff, and had a real nice year last year. Plus vs the Chi Sox last year here are his numbers, these are total domination here, wow. 4 starts 4-0, 2 complete games, .083 ERA, 32.2 IP, 21 hits, and a .193 BA allowed, damn that is serious ass rolling on the White Sox. Guess though the Sox bats are hot, we'll see here, but I think Masterson can cool their ass off.

Whoops screwed up on that ERA, that would have really been something, lol, if he did that. It was actually 0.83 is what I meant on Masterson's ERA

Adding another one, an under

Houston at Texas under 9.5, -120, risking 1200 to win 1000, good thing there is reduced juice on totals at 5 dimes would be -125 otherwise

Think Cosart for Houston will pitch pretty well here. He isn't great, solid anyway, had a good season last year in about 75 innings or so. Texas isn't exactly lighting it up hitting wise. Beltre is also gonna be out for Texas, which is huge for Cosart cuz that is who hurt him last year when he pitched in Arlington. Nobody else did much. Scheppers for Texas hasn't been too good yet, but his last outing was an improvement. Had a real nice spring and a good year out of the bull pen last year for em. So maybe tonight he can shut down Houston's crappy offense. The wind is gonna be blowing in from right field too, at 20-30 mph, so that helps matters. Really with these 2 offenses 10 runs may be tough to come by I think.

Adding one more

Tampa -124 at Reds, risking 1240 to win 1000

No time for explanation. Gotta go to the bar before the Husker game at 2. Basically Cobb is the shit, the Reds can't hit at all right now, terrible. Simon well who knows, don't think he is that great. Pitched well last time. Doubt he can out duel Cobb.

That's it probably for me today. Could add something later maybe.

Back