KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
-4.8 Friday, -8.31 ytd

West Coast kicking my azz, terrible reads on games out West, plain and simple

KC -104 2*
KC tt o4 +100
Cubs -2.5 +110

Good luck today kj. with ya on kc.

Wondering what your take is on why Zona plays so bad at home. they seem built right for the stadium to me but it hasn't translated.

Go get that paper today, KJ. Gonna tail you too on the big soccer play today too...here's to a big day, my friend...:cheers3:

It's mind boggling and I could go way deep on this, but to keep it simple, Peralta is the most important piece to this offense imo and the injury came at the worst time CC. He should be back soon but he provides the protection that Goldy needs. My early season play on pitchers (Corbin and Ray) haven't panned out although Corbin has still been very good but he's walking guys at an alarming rate. Ray can't figure out how to locate pitches and in this yard that's a recipe for disaster. Obviously. Corbs can still get away with it but he will give up the HR and putting guys on base is disturbing. I've been in the camp of going against Greinke and Miller while they learn how to pitch here and they are starting to come around.

On the other hand, Rubby has been great and I've come to respect that.

Losing Peralta has been a drench on this team, need that lefty bat. I do like Lamb a lot but can't just have one of them.

Back