SAS/Houston total

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
the line is disturbingly low. The line's last season were much higher...Houston hasn't scored under double digits yet this season. Spurs off a b2b isn't gonna kill their FG% either...

The line is bothering me....

discuss

Reasoning:

I'm putting SAS's basement at 90 ppg and Houston's at 100 ppg. I'm putting SAS's ceiling at 125 and Houston's ceiling at 115.

Range of 190-240. I really don't see how any situations can warrant betting against needing a total falling within the bottom 20% of the range.

Spurs fg% isn't crushed by b2bs...their 3pt fg% will hold true, and they'll probably be taking a few more jumpers...Killa brought up a point about how we have a good defender for Harden. I think that's the kinda thing that will help Houston exploit higher FG% options like high % assists and funneling through their athletic center.

It's worth a play...

one unit, like all plays for a while.

BOL

the line is disturbingly low. The line's last season were much higher...Houston hasn't scored under double digits yet this season. Spurs off a b2b isn't gonna kill their FG% either...

The line is bothering me....

discuss

Double digits? Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

in the double digits yet * lol sorry...

BAR, i think I may like the over more now...this guarantees high FG% out of houston obv...and SAS will be shooting 3pts all night long...

historically when pop sits stars, they compete too...well coached teams find ways, so i think we see some good shooting tonight

that's why i love him though....he wins everytime...these fines are nothing compared to the way he keeps his team fresh and w/o injuries. Duncan owes his career longevity to this man...spurs owe their championships....San Antonio should pay these fines lol

Gotta agree. Pop knows what he is doing. I remember a few years back when he came under fire for sitting his big 3 against Lebron and the Heat. The backups gave Miami a game and covered the spread IIRC.

Back