Saratoga Survivor contest

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
Let me know if anyone interested

Saratoga Survivor $20
-Each entrant picks one horse each day of the Saratoga meet (must select a single horse- ex 1 or 1A, not both).

-If your pick is scratched you will get the post time favorite in the same race.

-If you fail to make a pick by the deadline (15 mins before race one), you will get the horse w/ the longest odds (post time) in the last eligible race.

-Need to have at least 8 betting interests for race to be eligible (before scratches), not counting MTO’s and AE’s. Text or email me if you are unsure if certain race is eligible on a certain day.

-Selections will be emailed as soon as everyone has selected. All picks must be emailed to (pgordon0630@gmail.com) or texted to Phil 518-376-2614 at least 15 minutes prior to race one (strict deadline, I will not be reminding everyone each day).

-The entrant who selects the horse who finishes in the worst final position is eliminated. Everyone else survives and moves on to the next day. Process continues until there is a last man/woman standing. *Only exception to the elimination rule is that if your pick finishes LAST you are out and others move on, no matter the size of the field.*

-If there is a tie for the worst final position, all tied players will be eliminated, unless it would result in no players left in the contest. In that case, all ties would move on to the next day.

-Everyone’s picks will be sent out daily at my earliest convenience as soon as they are all received or the deadline passes

-Due to the uncertainty w/ COVID, if the Saratoga meet is cancelled/postponed, Phil will then choose which track we will continue at.

-All decisions, disputes are handled by Phil, who has the final say.

Yeah just send me your email too. That’s where updates will go. I hope I can get 20 but running out of time.. got like 12 so far

Would join but I don't know how much time I'll have for the Spa this year. Probably just weekends. Sorry.

So if a race has 10 entered and ends up with 7 after scratches, it's eligible to be used?

I'm interested. I just dont have access to a computer at work and would have to send my picks before I can see the scratches.

Let me know buddy.. I mean the scratches are a big thing

yes you are correct about the 10/7 thing

Back