San Jose State vs Hawaii Preview Article

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Needless to say, this game was not of my choosing. It was assigned to me. I'm guessing because it's the last game on the card, so that our degens can get their full dose of action. Before researching I could admittedly not name a single player on either team and i'm not sure I care to mention any in my write-up, at least with a straight face. These guys literally all suck. But I take my assignments seriously and I think I have the informed play to make on this game.

The Pick: Hawaii -17

Write-up forthcoming.

A write-up on freaking Hawaii vs San Jose State...

It'll be a long Saturday...

Should be an easy write up.

Don't play it. Keep your money.

Thanks Amigo. It's not worth going into any deeper scouting report on any of these guys. Just simple stuff, one team has an offense and can score a lot quickly, the other doesn't. I feel morally obligated to bet on what I have published, is the thing. And meh some late-night excitement isn't a bad thing. But I get where you come from. I'll compromise by just putting Mcdonalds money on it. BOL to you this weekend

84% of the tickets wagered is on the 'under.' The point total is 2.5 points higher at Pinnacle (it's 63.5 at Pinnacle) than anywhere else. So does that mean over 61 is the play?

They made me write a short article that by my grad school standards I consider to be shallow. Don't think i'll post it here but if that's all I can write at least by mentioning the game discussion can be opened and everything gets left to be said about the game since all of my content would have a ton of loopholes not fully substantiated aspects etc...ugh, sometimes I wish I were unintelligent, it'd be easier

It's only the most bet on game of the week*

I'm thinking about taking Hawaii because SJ State is the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked and they are on the Big Island. Either ATS or TT...

*I have no stats, I just believe that it is because it's the degenerate chaser special.

Back