San Fran @ St.Louis

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
3-4-1 YTD

Im loving this spot here for the Niners. They played a terrible game last week against the Cardinals only to get their shit together in the last 3 minutes to take the win. This team is better than that this year and they know it. We all know about Frank Gore losing his mom but he said he wanted to play today and as far as I know he is. Look out for Alex Smith too, he's getting into his groove. As far as the Rams go, they are riddled with key injuries and now Tye Hill. I think the Niner's poor performance aginst the Cards gives us a good value here. I think San Fran picks up where they left off in the last 3 minutes of last week's game and puts it to'em.

San Francisco +3
money;

The Rams have an excuse the fail, the 49ers want to be theat 2-0 team on the rise.

The 49ers played bad offensivly and still won. I wanted to fade them early in the year as they adjust to the loss of Norv turner, but I'll take them in this spot.

Gore should have a monster day vs the rams, and "their" offense had a lot of problems themselves last week.

Added Chicago -12

because C-Gold said so. :cheers: haha. No really, he convinced me but I had been thinking about it for a few days and just couldnt pull the trigger.

I mean seriously, would 27-10 really be that much of a surprise?

SpanishShark- Your a good capper yourself, you don't need any advice.

I am glad we are both on San Fran and Chicago together today.
:cheers:

I mean seriously, would 27-10 really be that much of a surprise?

Umm, so I should take the OVER too? :36_11_6:

No man, I wouldnt be surprised at all. Although my only concern was that they lost 2 defensive starters, free safety Mike Brown, their defensive leader and the best in the secondary, and nose tackle Dusty Dvoracek.

I dunno if I would call Mike Brown the best in the secondary
Vasher is good
Daniel Manning is underrrated
Achuleta will be better in this cover 2

Dusty wasn't somebody they were banking on. It all start up front with Harris, maybe the best DT in the entire NFL wreaking havoic on the inside.

There are other big strong guys up front like Shaun Rodgers or these big NTs like Jamal Williams, but Tommy Harris is the most athletic DT I have seen. Almost reminds you of Warren Sapp in his prime, although Harris looks stronger. The defense fell apart last year when HE was out.

49ers will honestly roll here.

49ers secondary shut down Q and Fitzgerald last week and will do the same to Holt and Bruce. With their franchise LT and other best lineman out the 49ers will get pressure. Also the starting corners are out which should help the passing game.

49ers 24 Rams 10

Thanks guys..daveniner and dfresh. Lets make some cash. :cheers:

C-Gold..I agree on Tommy Harris. Better looking too :36_11_6:

I had the Bears winning 27-10...

It's 20-10 late in the 4th, daniel manning picks off a ball n the endzone but only gets a 50 yard return instead of the covering touchdown I needed.

I almost had the exact fucking score, but I lost,

Back