San Diego St / Fresno Total?

s--k

Goodbye to Romance College Football
Total dropping. Maybe something I am not aware of, I haven't followed any local stories on this one.

I think SD St can score quite a few...into the 40s as they did vs Cal and NIU. UNLV scored 45 on Fresno. Perhaps the last 2 weeks Aztecs only scoring 26 and 24 vs UNLV and S Bama has drove this number down? I think SD St could've / should've had more vs UNLV, but S Bama game is a bit of a head scratcher, I know the plays that led them to lose the game, although I don't remember why they weren't more efficient on O.

I guess the question becomes if Aztecs hit 42-45 and that is it can Frenso pick up the slack?

I don't have access to team totals or else I would look toward that.

The open of 57 looks like was a bad number from what people think, it immediately got beat up, but was 54 2 days ago, 53 last night, down to 51 currently.

Any thoughts here?

The total has dropped three points from the opener of 55, perhaps due to the fact that five of the last seven meetings have gone under the total. Last season’s meeting saw just a total of 28 points scored in an Aztecs win at San Diego.

Oh, please bet your conscience I wouldn't want you to not follow your belief and cost you.

Looking at 2014 only scored 37 total and like playtowin said 28 last year.

Maybe I should just play SD St minus the pts. Can't imagine Fresno holding them in check, but history tells us they do I guess. Two things constant from last 2 years...Fresno sucks, SD ST had a good D. I suppose that is the same thing coming in here. Just to a feeling that Aztecs look good on O tonight. But who knows really.

I have to play the over small just because I'd rather lose something small and see it lose than to not bet it at all and see it win. And then maybe I play the Aztecs too.

I'm just trying to find something to play tonight really since I don't like anything. Maybe just wait for some 2nd half lines or whatever.

Have to wonder if the total is hurt as much by SDSU pace as normal for this game. My first look was to under. Here is the problem though .... They rate to run off chunks on this smelly fresno st defense. That means you get stoppages. Fresno also ok at passing (not great) and they rate to get quite a bit behind which leads to big plays on offense and defense and just more plays in general. To want to back the under, I would need to think Fresno stops SDSU and I don't think they do. So when I first glance at the game,,,, I thought under .. but now I just think SDSU blows them out and that could be 38-0 or 41-17 or 56-6.

Wish I had the balls to play the ML at -1000, I do not. Took the Fresno tt u16.5 -125

Not looking like SD gets into that 40 pt range I thought they would. It wasn't that I was afraid of a limited number of plays for them, I just thought they would do more with the plays they had, as in big plays. The empty possession to open the game probably won't matter for the total. Then they had that penalty on their second to last possession that cost them a chance to go for it on 4th and 1 or FG kick. Last week they had sacks and penalties kill drives on 3rd down. At this point, hope they just cover the 19. Like Long said, they are dominating the game, but the scoreboard doesn't reflect it.

Not looking like SD gets into that 40 pt range I thought they would. It wasn't that I was afraid of a limited number of plays for them, I just thought they would do more with the plays they had, as in big plays. The empty possession to open the game probably won't matter for the total. Then they had that penalty on their second to last possession that cost them a chance to go for it on 4th and 1 or FG kick. Last week they had sacks and penalties kill drives on 3rd down. At this point, hope they just cover the 19. Like Long said, they are dominating the game, but the scoreboard doesn't reflect it.

You sum it up perfectly

Back