San Antonio/Los Angeles Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Under 198.5

- all my stats based on opening lines & regulation scores, unless otherwise noted.

San Antonio

- is U/O 9-4-1 (5 pts off 13-1) at an average of 180.3 points vs .560 or better records, as opposed to U/O 11-13-1 at an average of 192.2 points vs .559 or worse records, this season.

- is U/O 5-1 at an average of 183.8 points coming off a game in which they conceded 99+ points, this season. They conceded 99 points in their last game.

- since losing at home to MIL and conceding 114 points in doing so, which prompted Pop to come out and question his players desire to play the defense needed to win it all, is U/O 9-1 (1 pt off 10-0) at an average of 180.8 points.

- is U/O 7-4 (2 pts off 8-3) at an average of 185.5 points off a SU loss this season.

Los Angeles

- is U/O 4-2-1 (3 pts off 6-1) at an average of 194.7 points coming off a game that totaled 221+ overall points this season.

- is U/O 4-1 at an average of 200.4 points coming off consecutive games that totaled 210+ overall points, this season (that average inflated by the fact the sole Over here totaled 252 pts in reg.). LA's last 2 games have totaled 215 & 242 points overall.

- Teams playing first off an OT 230/100-100 game are 12-5 to Under the last 2 seasons.

- The last 4 games between these 2 teams in San Antonio are 4-0 to Under, at an average of 184.5 points.

I've hit LA Unders successfully this season with their coming off some high totals over their previous games, and meeting the Spurs in their own situation of a home game off a SU loss spot means I have to leap again for a small bet.

Last edited:
While only Kobe going off in the 2nd period keeps this one evenly poised regarding the final total outcome, theres really noone else showing up for LA. And I dont expect King K to shoot 8 from 9 (20 pts) every period here on out - as long as he remains basically a lone hand, I dont doubt this to go Under.

That 2nd quarter was devestating to my health...23 points in the last 3 minutes and 30 seconds of the half:hairout:

gotta love when kobe blows past the dirtiest player in the league then posters duncan

abcs said:
What about sumpter :cheers:
:bow: Mamba.. only person that can stop him is the zebras

Sumpter is the man...Hes got mad heart and determination to come back from that Knee injury...He was ballin tonight:smiley_acbe:

after looking mighty fine with 6 mins to go, they score 20 pts in the next 3 mins. Another 20 in the last 3, and this Under is sunk.

I gotta say we Under backers deserved that. No deliberate fouls until the very end of that period, and it almost totals as many FTs as the rest of the game combined. I call that bullshit.

I thought Big Shot Bob was gonna fuck us with that meaningless 3...They needed I think 42 points in the last 6 minutes and they got 40...At least it still cashed...Congrats BC:shake:

Back