Sammy's SB Thoughts & Musings

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I did not think the Pats would be able to shutdown Tyrek,that was maybe the most impressive thing g from the Pats yesterday

How hard was it for a team to play bump and run and then double with with the safety???

No other team cared to because as I said they are lazy and they are losers-- Winners do the right moves-- Pats are winners--

Rest of league is filled with loser mentality everywhere

Fair rebuttal, and devil's advocate is one of my favorite games TBH.

9 isn't 12. That's where I'll start. Brady is Brady...we know that. But while everyone and their mother is going on (and fairly so) about the non-penalty...Drew Brees was flat out PUTRID the second half and OT yesterday. The Ginn 43 yard pass was a ball that should have been intercepted. The play of the non-PI, if the defender turns and plays the ball could have taken it for a pick 6. Brees and his decisions yesterday were absolutely garbage in the 2nd half. Brady's 3rd and 10 conversion THREE times in OT outside on the road in 5 degree wind chill, is proof further that 12 is insanely good beyond comprehension.

But most importantly...Coaching

Everybody loves McVay and rightly so...the kid is a genius offensive mind and will be in this league for 30 years.

But...

The gameplan yesterday by the Patriots was absolutely on another planet outstanding.

Chiefs and all those pass rushers...they were silent yesterday. One of the most hidden secrets of what the Pats success has been (beyond 12 and Hoodie) is that they have a guy few people talk about and is one of the greatest position coaches ever in the history of the league.

Belichick got his retired offensive line coach, Dante Scarnecchia to come out of retirement in 2016. DS was on the Pats staff as their O Line coach from 2000 - 2013...how did that Pats O Line look yesterday?

Point being is that they have coaches in multiple areas that are damn near brilliant in taking away the strength of the other team.

How'd Tyreek Hill look yesterday? The Chiefs pass rush?

Pats let Nate Solder go to the Giants this past offseason their LT...got 70 Mill from the Giants and got his ass whooped all year.

This Pats O Line has guys drafted as follows: 7th round, 3rd round, UDFA, 4th round, 5th round (going from LT to RT)

They can scheme for anything the opponent can do. They can counter and in-game adjust for anything they see.

New England and its staff is so far ahead of the curve that they're going to be able to limit the damage Donald and Suh can do...and then if you let Brady attack a zone scheme....see the Chargers game for the results.

Bang on. I think they are set up for a warriors style run for the next 3-4 years--- None of these young goofball qbs are in Bradys league--

Pats are starting a new dynasty-- Brady is going to set all records and you will never see another BRady again

I think you are discounting the challenge of taking Tyreek out of the game

My boy Braves!! The reason teams do not stop HILL Is because of ARROGANCE and IGNORANCE---

TYpical line from other teams when playing KC--- "We dont alter our defense for 1 player" Why not? Because we are losers--

We believe in our systems and we dont game plan for 1 player? WHY NOT???

See its the mentality that is wrong my friend---

Hill was at least EASY to actually put 2 guys on him-- Teams didnt even bother-- BILL DID-- BILL WINS rest are losers

Moneyline on Patriots hmmmmm

Is there any reason to not put $13,500 on the Pats ML to win this game?

I dont see GOFF and MCVAY beating BRADY and BILL-- ITs not their time-- THis is BRADY TIME now--

Newsflash to entire league--

Memo to all coaches-- From the competition committee---

Can you please ensure that Your team and players train all year round. Can you ensure that your coaches look at film all year round.

Can you please ensure that your franchise is up to the level of the PATRIOTS who seem to be the only team game planning and training year round-

Can you please do this, because we as the NFL are concerned that Brady might be in the superbowl for the next 9 years in a row-

my only question is can Brady win a superbowl if he truly desired to in his early fifties? With the combined intellgence of negative 200 of NFL coaches I think its possible--

How difficult was it for a team to play BUMP and RUN with TYREKE HILL and then double him with a roving free safety deep? I just dont think it was that difficult to do that--

Its not that BILL is some kind of genius- He does the things that WIN-- Its that he is coaching vs weak minds-- Minds with losing mentality--

No other team bothered doubling HILL? Nobody decided to bump and run the chiefs to stop the AIR RAID OFFENSE? Forcing wild throws by Mahomes?

I just dont see this as a viable league anymore---The rest of the league needs to smarten up and bring their game up--

3rd superbowl in a row for patriots-- They could honestly get to 7 or 8 in a row--- There is no team in the AFC that even has a remote chance to beat these guys- Wiat until they reload now-- Gonna bring in fresh talent and its over then-- A fresh Brady and Bill will continue to dominate this league

My pitch to Mrs. Meatballs is this------

No family vacations for 2 years--------

Instead we should place a cool $26,500 on BRADY and colllect a cool $20,000 profit.

IF we lose, no family vacations-- If we win, we can go to BORA BORA!

Immediately she is like oh yeah for sure betting on Brady as as good as an investment there is! Especially after a loss from last season- He wont lose again-

Goff is that young guy who isnt ready-- HE just isnt ready-- He might win in 12-15 years if Brady isnt playing at 54 years of age.

These are my favorite type of plays-- Unless Aaron Donald goes absolutely bonkers like Giants in 2007 did, The RAMS should just stay home- I dont think they want to feel the hurt of losing the big game--
Knowing Bill he probably already has private investigators at Arron Donalds nursery school to scout him lol-- He will figure out a way to neutralize Donald---

THen its over-- Brady is going to turn Marcus Peters inside out confusing him-- Talib should get disqualified at some point.

This superbowl is the CLUTCH boys vs the NON CLUTCH boys--

Rams only shot is their pass rush, their D line which is good- SUH and DONALD are good---

But I dont see how they can get any pressure on BRADY-- Pats O line coach Dante Scarfeonne is the best coach in PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL today- He is that good--

Pats do not miss blocks- they dont let guys through untouched--- I just dont see this Wade Philips defense doing much vs BRADY--

Anybody with me?

Is this a simple opportunity?

Oportunity to bet on the best guys in the world at almost even money? These are the BETS to go HUGE ON!

Brady vs Goff-- No contest

Instead we should place a cool $26,500 on BRADY and colllect a cool $20,000 profit.

Immediately she is like oh yeah for sure betting on Brady as as good as an investment there is! Especially after a loss from last season- He wont lose again-

Goff is that young guy who isnt ready-- HE just isnt ready-- He might win in 12-15 years if Brady isnt playing at 54 years of age.

These are my favorite type of plays-- Unless Aaron Donald goes absolutely bonkers like Giants in 2007 did, The RAMS should just stay home- I dont think they want to feel the hurt of losing the big game--
Knowing Bill he probably already has private investigators at Arron Donalds nursery school to scout him lol-- He will figure out a way to neutralize Donald---

THen its over-- Brady is going to turn Marcus Peters inside out confusing him-- Talib should get disqualified at some point.

You're married???

Goff is not Foles imo.

Bill threw that super bowl last year by benching butler.

He did it to prove a point that he’s the one in charge.
He showed his authority.

Now he comes back to win this season again.

What wife and kids wouldn’t want to gamble 2 years of vacations on a football game outcome? It’s not like there’s any chance for outside influences like ref calls to potentially screw you over.

I say make it $265,000 instead, Sammy. Just tell the kids no college if McVay wins.

What wife and kids wouldn’t want to gamble 2 years of vacations on a football game outcome? It’s not like there’s any chance for outside influences like ref calls to potentially screw you over.

I say make it $265,000 instead, Sammy. Just tell the kids no college if McVay wins.

Good point. I have to factor in the refs factor.

But from what I see it appears the pats owner Bobby Kraft might have a secret ownership of the nfl.

On the last drive the refs may have as well been wearing patriots jerseys.

You may laugh scarfie but these are the exact plays that are huge opportunities.

One team very experienced. One team not.

If refs aren’t on rams. I see pats winning the game at least 87 out of 100 times

People bet on the crooked stock market all day. And they don’t win anything.

This type of bet is much smarter to make. 99% of ppl aren’t making squat on their investments.

These opportunities pop up once a while and you can already envision Brady holding the trophy. Kraft standing on the podium and reporters questioning of the gronk will return.

Not hard to see it

People bet on the crooked stock market all day. And they don’t win anything.

This type of bet is much smarter to make. 99% of ppl aren’t making squat on their investments.

These opportunities pop up once a while and you can already envision Brady holding the trophy. Kraft standing on the podium and reporters questioning of the gronk will return.

Not hard to see it
To get the Pats at ML for cheap is almost auto pick isnt it?

M

Interesting how in the biggest games ironically the refs get involved somehow. It’s really strange.

I’ve noticed an interesting trend.

The team that is getting a new stadium built seems to get in the super bowl. And they lose the big game as well.

Both the 49 ers and Falcons made the super bowl the year their new stadiums were being built. They both lost the big game.

Rams are getting a new stadium built and are in the super bowl.

Just saying!

Thomas Bora Bora I cannot see him losing 2 in a row.

I’ve been tracking Thomas Bora Bora and in the fourth qtr of these super bowls he is an absolute savage.
Other than the Brandon Graham strip sack I believe he has scored a td on every single possession in the 4 th qtr of the super bowl vs the Seahawks falcons and the eagles.

Thomas Bora Bora? Is he my ticket to bora bora?

I cannot see Goff Mcvay being able to outsmart Bill.

Rams beat a very crappy Saints team. The saints were barely a 500 team end of season. The league adjusted to the 2 dimension all offense of Thomas and kamara.

Pats beat the joker chargers which honestly isn’t much better than beating the Washington generals but the chiefs were half decent. They fight hard and were worthy opponents on the field.

View attachment 37589

I think the Pats are getting a little too much love here. They really can’t throw a pass over 12 yards. 1 on 1 with Gronk is the only option for a deep pass. And he is a shell of his former self. Seems like an easy defensive scheme for a team that can’t throw deep. They are a good team and they could easily win but they might be getting a little too much love here. The line for most of the season has been NFC -3. That basically changed 6 points because of the Patriots last two games. People forgot the rest of the season

I’m gonna say it again.

There is nobody in this league as good as Julien Edelmen. When he plays the patriots win the super bowl. It’s that simple. They lost last year because he was injured.

Edelmen has been and is the best wide receiver in this league by a mile. Antonio brown and Beckham are jokers compared to Edelmen.

Gronk one on one is still a premiere player. He is still one of the best players in the league.

James white is Marshall Faulk. Best hands I’ve seen on a running back.

The patriots offense is unstoppable. Hogan also coming up with crazy catches.

Little Mcvay is good he tries hard. But no team has the culture of winning that the pats do.

The fact that they don’t throw deep passes and still cannot be stopped says it all.

Mark these words down.

Brady will not lose 2 Super Bowls in a row. Not happening my folks.

Goff is just happy to be here. Gurley could care less as he is happy being a backup now!

Brady is on a mission. The rams aren’t on their level.

Brady Mvp. He wins this season and next season easily. Automatic trip to finals all the way to 2022 as there is ZERO competition in the Afc.

TOP DEFINITION
hyperbole
to exaggerate for dramatic effect, usually in speech

Tell me which team in the next 3 years has any coaching- winning culture game planning to upset the pats? I see them getting to the finals easier every season.

There is just no teams that are on their level in the Afc. Nobody even close.

TOP DEFINITION
hyperbole
to exaggerate for dramatic effect, usually in speech

Take a strong position in life. Wolves take decisive action. Sheep take a weak ass stance challlenging everything.

I’ll say it as it is. THOMAS Brady to the Bank$$$

He isn’t being denied. He wants it more than anyone!
And Edelmen is running with a different intensity. These dbs cannot stop him. He’s too intense.

Patriots think differently than everyone. I know their thinking.

They aren’t going into this game saying we are playing the Rams.

Bill is saying to his staff. Hey guys we are playing Aaron Donald—. IF WE stop Donald we win. End of story.
Bill will just stop Donald and the title is theirs.

On defense he will stop the run by the Rams. Once he stops Gurley Or Fat Anderson he will simply force Goff to beat them with just Brandon crooks and Robert Woods. Rams have no other options.
Bill is too smart. He will take away the run and Goff cannot match Brady throwing.

I’m gonna say it again.

There is nobody in this league as good as Julien Edelmen. When he plays the patriots win the super bowl. It’s that simple. They lost last year because he was injured.

Edelmen has been and is the best wide receiver in this league by a mile. Antonio brown and Beckham are jokers compared to Edelmen.

Gronk one on one is still a premiere player. He is still one of the best players in the league.

James white is Marshall Faulk. Best hands I’ve seen on a running back.

The patriots offense is unstoppable. Hogan also coming up with crazy catches.

Little Mcvay is good he tries hard. But no team has the culture of winning that the pats do.

The fact that they don’t throw deep passes and still cannot be stopped says it all.

Mark these words down.

Brady will not lose 2 Super Bowls in a row. Not happening my folks.

Goff is just happy to be here. Gurley could care less as he is happy being a backup now!

Brady is on a mission. The rams aren’t on their level.

Brady Mvp. He wins this season and next season easily. Automatic trip to finals all the way to 2022 as there is ZERO competition in the Afc.
Edelman has an incredibly strong lower body and quick feet. He also seems to win his routes routinely. He'll sit in a zone if needed. He'll gain leverage v man. Brady has limited options, but quality options. It's impressive.

Edelman has an incredibly strong lower body and quick feet. He also seems to win his routes routinely. He'll sit in a zone if needed. He'll gain leverage v man. Brady has limited options, but quality options. It's impressive.

Hundred percent bro. He is the alpha. Not Antonio clown brown and Beckham and Hill. It’s Edelmen he’s the guy. He’s the one who dominates in Super Bowls.

I have yet to ever see a db even come close to covering him man to man. Not happening. He was a former qb which puts his football intelligence at least 15-20 times higher than any defensive player in the league. These former qbs are the best guys and very hard to stop.

The cfl leading receiver was a former qb as well. He knows the zones and where to sit. Too smart for the defenses!

This season in DOMES:

Rams 3-1
Avg 30.5 ppg

35-45 loss Saints
30-16 win Lions
31-9 win Cards (not sure if roof was closed)
26-23 (OT) win Saints

Pats 0-1

10-26 loss Lions

Brady good in domes usually.

Goff is a baller. Mcvay is sly. Donald is a beast.

Should be points scored. Great matchup.

The super bowls are decided in the 4th qtr. I see Brady the clutch guy being clutch and winning.

Rams will be back in this game in the future. But for now I’m not sure the Rams are approaching this game with the intensity that the patriots will.

The fact that they benched Gurley and Goff have only played in 2 big games and coming from the pac12 division and Gurley from perennial losing school Georgia. I just don’t see them holding the trophy up.

As always I look at the qbs and one of them will be a Tua.

Tua Goff

Rams cannot beat the Pats because they are not a complete team-

Defensively they are all Aaron Donald-- Bill will stop Donald--

Patriots will just make and adjustment and no other coach can counter adjust-- they just sit there and lose

The NFL does not have enough bright minds on their staffs-- Unless a once in a generation defense comes along the Pats are unstoppable these days---

I believe that BRADY is just too old--- He is too old-- Media tells you its a bad thing- Sammy knows its a good thing-- AGE is experience--

Brady being so old has seen the evolution of NFL defenses- He has seen every single defense out there- Nobody can confuse him--

Doesen't matter if they dont throw deep passes-- Their offense is unguardable-- The chargers showed up and played Zone because they had no answers-- Chiegs had no answers--
Rams Wade Phillips is 3-6 vs BRADY-- He will not have the answers- Wade is old in the bad way- His defenses are ancient- BRady knows them all-

I see this Patriot team as having potentail to be in 8 or 9 out of 10 superbowls-- This year is their 4th superbowl in the past 5 years--

Brady will be absolutely a savage when hes around 45 years old-- He will be leaner more agile and much smarter-- He will know too much about defenses--

Rams only win if the REFS are instructed to assist them like they did vs the Saints-- Thats the Rams only chance

The NFL does not have enough bright minds on their staffs-- Unless a once in a generation defense comes along the Pats are unstoppable these days---

I believe that BRADY is just too old--- He is too old-- Media tells you its a bad thing- Sammy knows its a good thing-- AGE is experience--

Brady being so old has seen the evolution of NFL defenses- He has seen every single defense out there- Nobody can confuse him--

Doesen't matter if they dont throw deep passes-- Their offense is unguardable-- The chargers showed up and played Zone because they had no answers-- Chiegs had no answers--
Rams Wade Phillips is 3-6 vs BRADY-- He will not have the answers- Wade is old in the bad way- His defenses are ancient- BRady knows them all-

I see this Patriot team as having potentail to be in 8 or 9 out of 10 superbowls-- This year is their 4th superbowl in the past 5 years--

Brady will be absolutely a savage when hes around 45 years old-- He will be leaner more agile and much smarter-- He will know too much about defenses--

Rams only win if the REFS are instructed to assist them like they did vs the Saints-- Thats the Rams only chance

Do you think the REFS when INSTRUCTED to cheat the Rams got an email, phone call or telegram?

"
With Talib in the lineup, though, the Rams have thrived against the pass. From Weeks 4-12 when Talib was on IR with an ankle injury, the Rams allowed the third-highest passer rating in the league (111.6), according to Pro Football Focus, with the second-most yards per reception (13.2).

In that same span, Peters’ overall grade from PFF was 44.9, the fifth-lowest of any cornerback in football. That’s no coincidence as it’s abundantly clear Peters plays much better with Talib on the other side of the field. So does the entire secondary.

With Talib starting, the Rams allowed a passer rating of just 74.5, which is the third-best mark in the NFL. Their 10.4 yards per completion allowed also ranked seventh in the league, picking off 12 passes in the eight games Talib played. In the other eight games, they had half the number of interceptions."

Talib if hes the old TALIB makes a secondary much better-- He is very dominant-- But would the Rams match him vs MVP EDELMEN? Can he play the slot? Because I can guarantee that ROBEY COLEMAN cannot cover Edelmen- He will get turned inside out vs the jack rabbit quickness and smarts of Edelmen.

Do you think the REFS when INSTRUCTED to cheat the Rams got an email, phone call or telegram?

Meeetings with Goodell.. Refs are instructed to call penalties on teams-- LEague shows certain plays that teams run that they want to crack down on-- How else do you think the refs know about illegal shifts etc- They are warned by the league and shown videos of those plays--

NBA does the same thing- THey coach the refs to crack down on certain plays

I will not be watching this SUPERBOWL this season-- I have a big MONEYLINE play on the PATS--

I am so confident that I feel that I do not need to even watch the game-- Its over-- PATS are winning this match.

I might even do a RETIREMENT TEST ON THE PATS--

MODS-- PLEASE BAN MY IP ADDRESS and disable my account permanently if the PATS lose...

Meeetings with Goodell.. Refs are instructed to call penalties on teams-- LEague shows certain plays that teams run that they want to crack down on-- How else do you think the refs know about illegal shifts etc- They are warned by the league and shown videos of those plays--

NBA does the same thing- THey coach the refs to crack down on certain plays

I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING TO THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF ILLEGAL SHIFT CALLS! GOD I'M STUPID FOR NOT THINKING ABOUT THAT.

Thanks, Sammy!

I will not be watching this SUPERBOWL this season-- I have a big MONEYLINE play on the PATS--

I am so confident that I feel that I do not need to even watch the game-- Its over-- PATS are winning this match.

MODS-- PLEASE BAN MY IP ADDRESS and disable my account permanently if the PATS lose...

Stop, Sammy. You can't walk away.

Just double up your bet in a martingale system. Like you did when you ended up getting down 30k on the Angels in the 2002 WS

You can't keep losing more than a few bets in a row...that's why Martingale systems always work!

Stop, Sammy. You can't walk away.

Just double up your bet in a martingale system. Like you did when you ended up getting down 30k on the Angels in the 2002 WS

You can't keep losing more than a few bets in a row...that's why Martingale systems always work!

1 game- 1 vision- 1 man- 1 legend-

Just 1 bet-- Pats ML-- This to me is better than any play in the stock markets--

Scarfy you should be unloading on this opportunity-----

Bill is knocking on your door and you arent answering?

This is our TIME! ITs Brady time! Its winning time!

Goff isnt a winner-- He will fold-- I predicted the demise of Tua, RIvers and Mahomes-- My next prediction is GOFF- he is not ready for this stage--

I think that this game will be the first decisive PATS superbowl win-- No comeback needed----

As long as Bill can coach like he does in the AFC champsionship games we should be OK! My faith is in Brady not Bill. TO be honest Bill's defenses in the super bowls are amongst the worst defenses in any league in any country in the world-- His super bowl team get LIT up routinely in super bowls---

Rams will move it on the Pats because everyone moves it on a Bellichek super bowl defense-- But its ok-- NO MATTER the situation BRADY will come through for us--

If Bill can get 2 stops in the second half vs the Rams and 2 in the first half Ill take that-- We have no defense but we have BRady-- and he is the ALPHA here-

Mcvay is too emotional- When he tried the desperate fake punt vs the Saints i realized right there the Rams were jokers-- They are not champs-- You cannot make emotional decisions like that-

High stakes I love it.

The bigger stakes the better performance

Fear not what will happen for the spirit of Brady is destined for greatness and trophies.

Think what can become. Not what you fear

Holy crap I just saw the craziest coincidence ever in my history posting.

I’m sitting downtown in Starbucks. As I was typing a touring bus drive by with the insignia Ravens written all over the bus. Pictures of birds everywhere.
Those crazy Ravens are back!

Wonder what this sign means?

Ravens signifies that magic is at play in your life. All intentions will be answered.

I literally looked up for 2 secs and that bus drive by.

I may double up my bet. Might put my entire betting career on this game

The messengers above the birds have spoken.

Pats the magic guys!

I’m all F’in on the Pats. They are winning. I know it. The birds know it. Everyone knows it.

The forces above are communicating to me that they will win.

The OLD Sammy is BACK!

Sammy my man....you are the best...I'm 1/4 the way through the book "Belichick" the unauthorized biography of Belly's life through the Super Bowl loss to the Eagles last year....the guy was breaking down film with his dad when he was 5....totally obsessed with learning the game since he could talk....has spent more time analyzing football than any other 3 coaches combined....has always worked 18 hour days....knows more about football than any man alive....will do whatever it takes to win a football game....you would love this book if you are a reader...

Sammy my man....you are the best...I'm 1/4 the way through the book "Belichick" the unauthorized biography of Belly's life through the Super Bowl loss to the Eagles last year....the guy was breaking down film with his dad when he was 5....totally obsessed with learning the game since he could talk....has spent more time analyzing football than any other 3 coaches combined....has always worked 18 hour days....knows more about football than any man alive....will do whatever it takes to win a football game....you would love this book if you are a reader...

Excellent post. I as yourself am well aware of the championship habits that the Patriots exude.
From top to bottom the patriots organization is a winning organization.

They are clearly smarter more disciplined and more focused than the other teams.

Patriots are like a successful Fortune 500 company with the way they operate.

Other teams are very short handed like the afc east trying to compete unsuccessfully with the patriots for years.

Not sure I agree that Pats have the better D. Yes they have looked good in the playoffs but that was due to the chargers being nitwits and KC scoring 31 doesn’t exactly impress me.Granted I did like their game plans but I can’t help but feel that the Rams are going to put up a good effort. If the O line holds up it will be a long day for the Rams but I’ve watched plenty of Pats games this year where they sucked. All that said I believe composure is going to be a contributor here. Rams untested under big time pressure and probably should have lost to an inferior Saints unit. Should be a great chess match and don’t forget Bellycheck gets too involved in these games and out thinks himself at times. All three super bowl losses were on Bill imho and he could of lost two others but Brady saved his ass. I hope Brady has full control to audible when he wants too. Pretty heavy lean to Pats here but something is telling me it may not be easy.

Bill does at times screw up. Out thinks himself.

Pats defenses in the super bowl are actually terrible. But Bill isn’t even calling his defense to make stops. Bill is very clever.

He will give you certain looks and allow easy completions and then change the defense and take those looks away. Then Brady goes to work on offense and they win.

Knowing Tommy like I do I can guarantee you that this game will define his legacy.
Goff is playing with casino money. To him it doesent matter. He is not hungry for a win. Gurley is a backup now and has Georgia mentality to disappear in big games.

I know this game will be close. But I also know that Bill willl out coach Mcvay. Mcvay is in over his head. The desperate fake punts etc.

Brady to Edelmen is what I know. Jerry Rice knows this. However on this forum except for a few ppl everyone is asleep and unaware of how dominant and good Edelmen is.
Ppl don’t even have him in their top 5 despite the fact being that he is the most dominant receiver in this league. I’m glad Jerry Rice said it.

Edelmen cannot be covered. He crushed the Steelers few years ago in Afc championship game.

He single handedky dominated the Seahawks super bowl in that game with clutch catches and Tds. Seahawks were afraid of Edelmen. He punched them in the face and the cocky tough Seahawks couldn’t punch back. He was like a wild bear in that game. In that game of alphas it was Edelmen who was the top alpha dog.

He ripped the falcons heart out in that Super Bowls.

He pummeled the chargers this year.

He dominated the chiefs like no one else could.

If Gronk shows up even at 73% Gronk they will not lose.

Michel and White are eight million times better than overrated Gurley. Gurley is a typical runner up. I look At him and I see a runner up. Goff also.

Edelmen and White also are absolutely savages.

I’m taking the savages over the soft rams. They will panic. Mcvay is emotional. Stupid fake punts.

Edelmen. The new Jerry Rice.

Lmaof. Antonio brown Beckham Julio Michael Thomas sorry guys you aren’t in Edelmens league

They didn’t need a rams win.

In the era of advertising dollars and cash it’s about marketing. Nfl just wants a marquee matchup.

Kc vs Saints is not a marquee.

Boston vs Losangeles makes many many more millions for the league

Hmm. MLB was Boston vs la dodgers.

Boston Celtics vs lakers is still a legendary series. Bird vs magic.
Boston vs losangeles is the best matchup.

Biggest markets etc

I think you a little off base here. The SB is matchup proof, doesn’t matter who playing in it it will always have huge ratings. And there no way this kc team would have been bad for the SB, they could have been in it vs a cfl team and it would have got massive ratings.

So just to be clear

Edelman is the most dominant receiver in the league
Gurley is a backup
Goff is playing with casino money, doesnt care about wins or losses
This game will define Bradys legacy, the 5 super bowls before it are crap
Also LA is a better draw, a town that doesnt sell out, where the rams are maybe the 6th most popular team, than one of the faces of the league drew brees

Covering Edelmen is like grown men trying to chase a jack rabbit on the field! The little rabbit is too quick too fast for the men.

I don’t see the Rams offense doing much in this game.

How are they going to move it with 2 receiving options? Cooks and Woods? Higbey a tight end could get some looks. Gurley has already checked out. I played with guys like him. Regular season stars but mentally not strong to play in big stages.

Gilmore shuts down Bobby Woods and they can cover Crooks. Then who does Goff have left to throw to????

Pats have 5 pro bowl options on the field at all times.
Michel and White are a pro bowl combo, Edelmen Gronk and Hogan all pro bowlers.

It’s 5-2 for pats.

To be clear Julius Edelmen is the best in the game. The man will not be denied.
McDaniels is better play caller than Mcvay!

War pats!! America’s team!

Back