sammy special Parlay Ohio state MLINE and under-

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Friends this is another sammy special- instead of taking the buckeyes big, i have done the following--

If I am going to bet Ohio state I have to bank that they will win this game-

They can do it, they baet Miami in a game national championship when everyone counted them out.

Tom Pryor is young but he is like a

Texas may mail this game in..

Since Tressel is a little alergic to scoring fast in big games and basically is DUNGY's brother in that he runs runs and plays D and tries to shorten the games--

When Ohio state wins tonight it will be low scoring, I think we can hold the horny HORNS down to about udner 20 points without an issue-

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%" summary="Pending transactions"><TBODY><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>135038861-1
ps_minus_sign.jpg
</TD><TD noWrap>4:00pm 5-Jan-09</TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD>Parlay</TD><TD>2-Team Parlay</TD><TD noWrap align=right></TD><TD noWrap align=right>164.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>1,016.44</TD></TR><TR class="" id=pitcher0><TD class=AlternatingData1 colSpan=8><TABLE class=transparent width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>5-Jan-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Football/NCAA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Money Line) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Ohio State vs Texas for Game (+285)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>2.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>5-Jan-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Football/NCAA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Total Points) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Ohio State/Texas (U 52) for Game (-115)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
with this method its a really small investment--

I have live betting on this game so in the later stages i can hedge out and guarantee myself a pretty once OSU has the lead late in the game and its a lower scoring game-

THis is the best way to play this--

Game is lower scoring OSU will have a good shot to win it-

OSU will not do well in a shootout, but that wont happen anyway cause we are not from the BIG 12 where the db's stand around holding hands singing "we are the world" "we are the people"

Osu wins this game-- dont know the score, but know my ticket should cash, so thats all i need to know--

texas will be asking for this guy after its done.:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

Payout is abuot 6.7 to 1 odds for a scenario that could very well happen--

No one thought UTAH could do it, the buckeyes have to be sick of hearign about their failures,

the most dangerous enemy is a wounded enemy --

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A MAN-- This is the speech texas coaches will give thier players after they lose tonight.

Yeah true it will hit--
also take a sht with ohio state moneyline also-- the 2 go hand in hand my friend-

low scoring game= ohio wins

Stay in this thread with any halftime thoughts sammy. the other ingame is getting too long. With ya on OSU. I have +10... Lets get this

almost but texas deserved the win they came through and tressel was not smart enough to win--

was so close texas made the plays to win must give credit

I saw how much the public was pounding texas. All i needed was a couple of good cappers on the other side and i took OSU +10. The beauty of it all, took texas in-game -3 during the 1st half and then i hedged it at the half with OSU +6.5. Hit that sucker right on. Push the -3 while winning +6.5 by half point.

Back