Sam Mitchell says he has a surprise for Game 6

H.R. Pufnstuf

Pretty much a regular
With Jose Calderon and T.J. Ford both hurting, the Raptors' Sam Mitchell said, without tipping his hand, he may have a "surprise" in store for Game 6 on Friday.

Calderon spent the day getting treatment for what he called a "mild" right ankle sprain, while Ford was walking, as one observer said, "like he was balancing a book on his head." Calderon is hoping to play tomorrow, but it doesn't sound like Ford will be able to go. Mitchell's got Darrick Martin and Juan Dixon to choose from, and while both are legitimate players, they are not in the same league as Ford and Calderon. "I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do. I haven't done it all year, so stop asking," Mitchell said. To make matters worse, the Raptors haven't won a game at New Jersey this season, which is where Friday's Game 6 will take place.

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/210028

Part of me thinks Sam's plan is to have his entire team bend over in unison and spread their ass-cheeks.

OMG......He secretly signed B.A.R. and he is going to suit up and start tonight, Just seen it on Sportscenter:dance3:

But will he be wearing shorts or pants?

Hunt has inside info on this one, it's shorts and he's free-ballin' it.

A surprise? Is this guy kidding? I think his surprise is that the team isn't gonna show up at all tonight. Only Mitchell is gonna be there. When they are about to announce the raptors starting linueps he is just gonna jump out and yell "surprise!" Or maybe he plans on suiting up tonight? Or maybe they somehow got Latrell Spreewell on the team. oh boy, this might be the most dissapointing "surprise" ever

OMG......He secretly signed B.A.R. and he is going to suit up and start tonight, Just seen it on Sportscenter:dance3:

LMAO....

A few things though. I don;t play pressure defense...simply my own zone.

I do kick outta double-teams..sometimes.

My three ball has been hitting lately..so watch out. Gonna stretch that defense.

Projected stats

22 points(6-12 FG, 3-3 3FG and 7-7 FT's) I initiate contact

I will be guarding Kidd...his projected stats..

32-15-11

:36_11_6:

LMAO....

A few things though. I don;t play pressure defense...simply my own zone.

I do kick outta double-teams..sometimes.

My three ball has been hitting lately..so watch out. Gonna stretch that defense.

Projected stats

22 points(6-12 FG, 3-3 3FG and 7-7 FT's) I initiate contact

I will be guarding Kidd...his projected stats..

32-15-11

:36_11_6:

So you dont play defense but you can hit the 3?..Over for me:cheers:

Maybe his planned surprise is that Macwestie won't be betting on his team for the first time all season?

Back