Sam Darnold out...

Bell has an MRI scheduled on his shoulder and may not play...

Mosley and Quinnen both being held out of practice...Jets en route to their usual 3-13 season. I'm going to puke.

Bell has an MRI scheduled on his shoulder and may not play...

Mosley and Quinnen both being held out of practice...Jets en route to their usual 3-13 season. I'm going to puke.

We are just so lucky to have picked this franchise to be fans of.

Line up to a juiced 7 on Bovada. Can you say over reaction? I'm not jumping to bet the Jets, (again this week) but is Darnold really worth 4 points over Siemian?

Line up to a juiced 7 on Bovada. Can you say over reaction? I'm not jumping to bet the Jets, (again this week) but is Darnold really worth 4 points over Siemian?

Outstanding point.

Those Cleveland O Line woes aren't just going to vanish...especially facing Gregg Williams who knows that team well.

If for some insane reason this goes to 7.5 I'd be forced to play the Jets, but I don't think that's going to happen so it's a stay away for me...can we see Cleveland actually do something first before they get all this insane pointspread love?

I listen to a lot of local radio and it came across there as breaking news he was out, I immediately jumped on and hammered the ML -140. A few mins later all the espn updates started coming thru and line bumped up. Probably gonna take a little at +7 and hope for nice middle. I hear what you say about the line, however disagree a little. Up untill Robinson was thrown out they actually were having a good game(besides penalties). I think they are simply a much more talented team and will be very disciplined this week. To me the most discouraging thing was Freddie’s play calling. Think we get a big dose of Chubb early

Back