Sam Bradford?? Really?

Spurrier's Brain

Pretty much a regular
OK, I wasn't freaking out about the Eagles moves as much as many people were. LeSean is getting older, and Maclin was asking for too much money. I got it - not unreasonable.

But I do not understand the Sam Bradford move. I know there are many peeps here that know the Eagles well, so I am hoping someone can explain that. Bradford is awful, injury-prone, and his contract will pay him $13 million in 2015.

bradford is awful? Two years ago before getting injured he was a top 10 qb rather easily playing on one of the shittiest offenses if not the, in the league. The prior year he wasn't bad either. I don't mind the trade.

Eagles got themselves a Lemon and a Loser. He might be a nice guy but nice guys should be selling flowers or going out with M. Sam.

Two years ago before getting injured he was a top 10 qb rather easily playing on one of the shittiest offenses if not the, in the league. The prior year he wasn't bad either. I don't mind the trade.

I reject the assessment of Bradford being a top 10 QB, but I agree it was a very shitty offense. Bradford was a reason for the shittiness.

Chip needed to defend himself in the midst of the allegations by bringing in a Native American player.

In the words of A-Rod: "Re-Lax"

I think the Rams are going to eventually regret this choice. Foles to me looks like a system QB. Only good because of Chips offense. If Sam stays healthy I have no doubt Chip can make him work in that system as well.

I think the Rams are going to eventually regret this choice. Foles to me looks like a system QB. Only good because of Chips offense. If Sam stays healthy I have no doubt Chip can make him work in that system as well.
Bingo. Let's see foles in St Louis worth no weapons and a defensive coach.

I reject the assessment of Bradford being a top 10 QB, but I agree it was a very shitty offense. Bradford was a reason for the shittiness.

I'm sure you know more about the qb position than chip. Seems like nick was replacable. Even when healthy towards the end of last year he wasn't let back in.

I'm sure you know more about the qb position than chip. Seems like nick was replacable. Even when healthy towards the end of last year he wasn't let back in.

He didn't say he knew more about the QB position than Chip....didn't he just say that he disagreed that Bradford was a Top 10 QB? I'd imagine even Chip wouldn't say Bradford is (or was at any point) a Top 10 QB in the league.

Chip knows what he's doing (I hope).

Getting the right pieces to go full Madden on the league. Bradford move is nothing more than a smokescreen.

Someone is going to have to tell me what Badfraud has done in a half decade pro career. Winning record? Has he been on the field? How could anyone give this guy any credit for anything is beyond me. Look at Badfraud's interviews. When I get healthy, I'm getting back to work. Look into his eyes and you know what you have? A quality person off the field, a chicken at a raccoon party. I've seen enough to know, he's a lemon, he's afraid, he's injury prone, he's been a loser, he's not the guy. Good riddance

I never said I was a fan of Foles either. I think this microphone is broken. :confused:

I just don't see why anyone would want Bradford.

Maybe Ryan Matthews is playing QB.

Someone is going to have to tell me what Badfraud has done in a half decade pro career. Winning record? Has he been on the field? How could anyone give this guy any credit for anything is beyond me. Look at Badfraud's interviews. When I get healthy, I'm getting back to work. Look into his eyes and you know what you have? A quality person off the field, a chicken at a raccoon party. I've seen enough to know, he's a lemon, he's afraid, he's injury prone, he's been a loser, he's not the guy. Good riddance

Exactly, stats whateva, he fails the eyeball test.

Back