Sam Bradford out for season

The guy is made of glass
They should have drafted Johnny football.
Even tho I think Shaun hill is serviceable

looks like they wand sanchise

dont think it happens. first off, they could have signed him and chose hill instead. second, philly would have no reason to give him up. he has looked great for them in the system, and having a good backup is important to chip, as it should be. if foles gets hurt, sanchez could win a few games. Barkley probably can not.

I think they should see what the Jets want for Vick...that would be a real good fit.

please offer a high draft pick for Mallet... I know they are looking for a veteran.... but you never know...

please offer a high draft pick for Mallet... I know they are looking for a veteran.... but you never know...

lol. i love guys like mallet who ppl assume that bc they are behind a star qb it means they would be good if they got a chance. Cousins sucks too. I think Mallet blew his chance of being considered with how bad he has played this preseason as well.

I actually feel bad for Bradford. He seemed to turn a corner last year under the new coach, unfortunately he is just snake bitten.

lol. i love guys like mallet who ppl assume that bc they are behind a star qb it means they would be good if they got a chance. Cousins sucks too. I think Mallet blew his chance of being considered with how bad he has played this preseason as well.

I never said he was good???.... I wanted the high draft pick...no more no less...
love how guys assume...

RG3 at his best is much better than Cousins .. granted RG3 isn't at his best at this current second. If you are a franchise truly making a run at the playoffs or super bowl, you have a much better chance with RG3. Unfortunately, the rat, shanahan did everything he could to ruin RG3's career but that is who Shanahan was ... a sneaky little rat-faced weasel.

I just don't get how the media and others have the balls to get all up in arms about RG3 making a self-motivating tweet about nonbelievers while dangling off Ray Lewis' nutsack or any number of really bad eggs. So strange how the "good people" are the subject of attack in that shitty league.

Go RG3 !

I never said he was good???.... I wanted the high draft pick...no more no less...
love how guys assume...

no dude i was agreeing with you...if i were you i would also want a high draft pick for him and hope that teams made that assumption. bad wording on my part

RG3 at his best is much better than Cousins .. granted RG3 isn't at his best at this current second. If you are a franchise truly making a run at the playoffs or super bowl, you have a much better chance with RG3. Unfortunately, the rat, shanahan did everything he could to ruin RG3's career but that is who Shanahan was ... a sneaky little rat-faced weasel.

I just don't get how the media and others have the balls to get all up in arms about RG3 making a self-motivating tweet about nonbelievers while dangling off Ray Lewis' nutsack or any number of really bad eggs. So strange how the "good people" are the subject of attack in that shitty league.

Go RG3 !

Nobody is judging RG3's character in this thread. He's a good dude by all accounts. But he's not the best QB on his own team right now. Doesn't take care of the ball and he can't read a defense.

Cousins sucks? wow

hes an average qb. didnt say he sucks. but i do think the cousins is better than rg3 narrative is ridiculous (if rg3 can stay on the field)

cousins is an nfl backup in my opinion. everyone who says hes good, what has he ever done to deserve the praise he gets?

Nobody is judging RG3's character in this thread. He's a good dude by all accounts. But he's not the best QB on his own team right now. Doesn't take care of the ball and he can't read a defense.

what makes you think cousins is better aside from a handful of games in which hes played various levels ranging from good to poor?

hes an average qb. didnt say he sucks. but i do think the cousins is better than rg3 narrative is ridiculous (if rg3 can stay on the field)

cousins is an nfl backup in my opinion. everyone who says hes good, what has he ever done to deserve the praise he gets?

actually, you did.

i said hes garbage. i guess hes not garbage in that hes an NFL qb but I don't think hes a starter. dont get why he gets so much love, hes never passed the eye test to me except against piss poor defensive teams

what makes you think cousins is better aside from a handful of games in which hes played various levels ranging from good to poor?
watch him run the offense compared to what RG3 does. Cousins is a much better game manager and takes care of the ball. RG3 has better skills. No doubt about it. Better feet, better arm. BUT, he plays like it's a 7-on-7 passing league. He's either reckless or he just can't plain read a defense. Cousins can - he passes the eye test.

you did say he sucks

here

ah word, i guess i just meant i dont think hes GOOD. hes servicable. hes like a QB version of a 4 starter.

Cousins would start for the following teams RIGHT NOW

AZ
NYJ
JAX
OAK
TB
BUF
HOU
CLE
and he should start for Washington if they weren't paying RG3 all that money.

Cousins would start for the following teams RIGHT NOW

AZ no
NYJ yes
JAX only as a placeholder for bortles but not as a long term guy
OAK ditto only for carr
TB no
BUF yes
HOU yes
CLE yes
and he should start for Washington if they weren't paying RG3 all that money.

thats how i see it. zona is possible. they like palmer though

Considering RG3 gets ALL the reps during the regular season, he should be much better than he is. backup QB's don't get any real reps during the season - they get thrown to the wolves when they see action in games. The fact he's done as well as he has with Shanny as the coach is borderline amazing.

I actually agree with alex. We really can't say either way because he has never had an extended look. You can't argue whether or not somebody would be good bc there is no way to prove it. I am just saying that I don't like him as a starting NFL qb from what I have seen so far. Others are welcome to differ. Only way well ever know who is right is if he gets a chance to be a starter

watch him run the offense compared to what RG3 does. Cousins is a much better game manager and takes care of the ball. RG3 has better skills. No doubt about it. Better feet, better arm. BUT, he plays like it's a 7-on-7 passing league. He's either reckless or he just can't plain read a defense. Cousins can - he passes the eye test.

What has Cousins done to prove he can win in this league? Does he have a win in the NFL yet?

I think Rams are gonna stand pat and roll with Shaun Hill.. Thats what I would do also.. I hope they don't go after Ponder which has been discussed.. Also, worth noting, many other injuries on Rams side this weekend.. Most notable after Bradford was losing CB Trumaine Johnson for 4-6 weeks with MCL.. When you watched the play he got hurt on, it looked much worse than Bradfords.. Bradford is so brittle.. Always has been

I think Rams are gonna stand pat and roll with Shaun Hill.. Thats what I would do also.. I hope they don't go after Ponder which has been discussed.. Also, worth noting, many other injuries on Rams side this weekend.. Most notable after Bradford was losing CB Trumaine Johnson for 4-6 weeks with MCL.. When you watched the play he got hurt on, it looked much worse than Bradfords.. Bradford is so brittle.. Always has been

Tee, I posted in my St Louis thread that there are deeper problems when you look at how poorly J Long played. He had a few penalties and allowed the hit in a very short time span. As you know, his ACL injury happened well after SB8's. All while Greg Robinson was on the bench. There are lots of question marks with Long still. Saffold was injured too but it doesn't seem to severe. Wells has not stayed healthy. Too many questions upfront to know for sure how this offense will produce. If everyone can stay healthy, they'll be fine with Hill. Something tells me it's not ok and consequently Hill will pay for it with hits. My guess is we'll see Austin Davis running this offense at some point this season.

Just me- but id take a run at chase Daniels . He could thrive in this offense and could prolly get him for number 2 or 3.

pretty sure Rams are gonna stay with Hill now.. Heck when you look at his career stats compared to Bradford, he is better in almost all categories incl QB rating , compl%, and TD/INT ratio.. problem now is depth as Hill will certainly get dinged esp considering the division they play in.

Back