Sam Bradford expected to return

Why would he come back? He had one of the best offensive years ever, won the Heisman, and is now coming back to a team that lost 4/5ths of its OL and its' two top receivers. He's going to be on his butt alot more and his team will lose 2 or more games next year before becoming a BCS At-Large Team at best (otherwise Cotton Bowl or Holiday Bowl).

Time to cash in, dude.

Then again, if he comes back, I want to go to Dallas to watch Kindle and Houston bury his ass. Going to make the Robison hit on Bomar look like nothing.

Why would he come back?

Time to cash in, dude.

:shake:

No idea RJ, and I totally agree with you: Quit while you're ahead.

I guess now that he has had a taste of it playing in the BCS title game, the kid really wants to win a championship badly??? Cant think of any other reason except the obvious.

ehh, give him a break. he's gonna make plenty of money anyway. i applaud him for wanting to finish school like a normal kid and keep banging all the little 115 lb blonde girls that make his dick look like a gorillas.

Why would Sam Bradford stay in school?

Three words: The Detroit Lions.

Good point.

IMO, Stafford would have been the 1st QB chosen (over Bradford) after the Combine...more "pro ready" skills and physicality.

UGA fans have to be REALLY disappointed that Stafford & Knowshon never played for a BCS Championship, MFers are NFL talent.

Mully :cheers:

Why would Sam Bradford stay in school?

Three words: The Detroit Lions.

If I was in his shoes, I could care less.

Are you telling me you would pass up guaranteed millions, and a chance to play professional football, just because it's the worst team in the NFL?

im shocked the OU tight end is coming back

him and mays are the two that surprised me most

McCoy shocked me as well. The way he played in the NC game, thought for sure he coudl have come out and been the first DT taken

Kinda dissapointed as a Lions fan..oh well.

I agree with RJ.

why Stafford is a better fit.

My guess is that he wasn't rated highly as a pro qb and take the chance he is the no.1 qb in the draft class next year.

Back