Saints v Steelers.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Anyone have a good take on this game? Pitt getting 6 in N.O. where Saints definitely play better. Saints looked unstoppable earlier this year, but lately have not impressed. Pitt seems to be trending in the right direction. Is this line just begging for Pitt $$?

Really think we lay the hammer down today and come out firing. First home game in a month. A chance to get first seed locked up..... Or maybe I'm a Homer. Either way I'll be drinking! WHO DAT!

Later game so Steez will know what's on the line...could be their playoff lives. Seems one of those situations that if needed, that organization, no matter the chaos surrounding it, performs. Was lucky to get some at +7 and at +6.5 when lines came out, could well see some volatility in line movement during the first games. Will probably take a stab on the ML as well.

Nice way to cap the day on paper with this one and the night game

Kind of feel the same way here. Pittsburgh pretty much needs the game to make the playoffs but maybe you don’t deserve to make the playoffs when you lose to Oakland, Denver and SD they way they did.

Really think we lay the hammer down today and come out firing. First home game in a month. A chance to get first seed locked up..... Or maybe I'm a Homer. Either way I'll be drinking! WHO DAT!
Titans pulling for you.

So we left the hammer at home and brought a plastic bat..... Who dat. Ugly but it's a W

Refs really making games tough to watch, tons of bad calls that went against Pitts and i had no wager on this game either

Back