Saints v Bucs thoughts

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Will Brady finally beat the Saints in the regular season and cover this big number, or will the Saints pull the upset?
With no Payton and Bucs being so good can the run gotta lean TB right? What do you all think?

Big number, but crossing that 10, I'd say seems TB is the play. Hard to take NO usually I'd think + points, but can't see NO hanging.

Big number, but crossing that 10, I'd say seems TB is the play. Hard to take NO usually I'd think + points, but can't see NO hanging.
Yeah. It just almost seems to obvious despite Saints owning TB in regular season. Then again, I do tend to overthink almost EVERYTHING so probably doing that here

Yeah. It just almost seems to obvious despite Saints owning TB in regular season. Then again, I do tend to overthink almost EVERYTHING so probably doing that here

This is a different saints team though. Bucs should have their way, but never know in prime time.

We was all wrong. can't win for losing. :angrymob:

Saints really shoulda been a autobet, this season got me all twisted tho, I just stayed away, lol. All I can say is thank god for props cause I’d be losing my ass if I was betting sides last few weeks!

Back