Saints /bengals

Jdizzle305

Pretty much a regular
I hope everyone jumps on this .. saints -5nhalf. No AJ green and a few other names. Bengals rank 32nd in nfl pass defense.. saints will crush bengals this weekend!!!

I just think brees just comes out smoking like he has been

yeah you and 80% of the public think that.

I was actually ready to pound the shit out of the bengals until it was announced green is out. prob a no play for me, I just cant back a road fav that the public is all over, especially after the books got their butts kicked last week

If the saints can’t beat the bengals by more than 6 .. is crazy especially without AJ and one of there best pass rushers

yeah you and 80% of the public think that.

I was actually ready to pound the shit out of the bengals until it was announced green is out. prob a no play for me, I just cant back a road fav that the public is all over, especially after the books got their butts kicked last week

Agreed. The spot is terrible for NO. Huge win against LA, now OTR & outside where they are not the same team. If Marv was out and/or AJ in I would be all over Cinci. Likely a pass but still lean Cinci in a big teaser.

Bungals only playable side imo. That said fuck a side, love this under 54. They shouldn’t sniff it imo., outdoors, on grass, in cold will be enough to slow down saints passing attack. Imo saints gonna pound the rock. Only reason I’m prob passing on bungals is cause saints run d incredibly underrated imo. cincy gonna have to get mixon touches in creative ways!!

I been getting fat on saints last several weeks, wouldn’t touch them w a 10 foot pole here tho. But gl pal, here to a 27-20 saints win (I actually think gonna be more like 24-20 but I’ve been wrong before, lol)..

Also saw Bengals will be wearing Orange jerseys with black pants for the game. 6-0 in that outfit last so many years, 16-6 all time. Couldn't find tweet. Probably irrelevant but Cap always mentions KC red on red so maybe it is something.

"3-2 in temps between 40-44". Is that even real? What about when the barometric pressure is between 29.7 - 29.9?

Not breaking your balls detroit, its a shot at whoever tweets that shit.

Bengals as home dogs vs. NFC

SU 11-9-1
ATS: 16-4-1

Where none of that matters in the grand scheme, it does support that the line is a tad inflated according to current numbers.

GL today.

Bengals defensive injuries a bigger deal to me than Green in this matchup...why I like the TT v. the side for them but who the hell knows anyway.

JFC thought Id be safe with Cinci in my 13 pt tease. Rough when a live line in a pro game is 28.5 in favor of road team.

Back