Saints and Bears

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
fuk!! I just erased the whole write up. I'm keeping it shorter this time!!

Total Offense

Saints #1
Bears #24

Total Defense

Saints #21
Bears #17

Both teams have 7 wins, lets look at em...

Bears won against...

Indy, who couldnt beat indy week 1?

Philly, Without westbrook, 2 missed FG by philly. Bears were outgained in rushing and passing yards. More turnovers, yet they still won.

Detroit, is this really a W?

Minnesota, Gus Ferrot gave the Bears 4 ints, also including a fumble 5 turnovers for Minny. Bears win 48-41.

Detroit, see above

St Louis, see detroit

Jacksonville, prob the most overrated team coming into the season. Worst year for Garrard. No Offense and Shit D. The texans took care of em.

I say the bears have 1 real quality win, and thats againt the Eagles. You can add jacksonville also only because the stats were similar yet they win the game.

Saints wins....

Tampa, always a tough game and usually split the season.
SanFran, Decent competition, but SanFran still sucks.
Oakland, see detroit
SD, Can put up a fight with teams this year, but this is not their year to go any where. Played in London
KC, tough place to play in arrowhead, but not a great win for the saints.
GB, decent win and put points up on the board. Good win at home.
Atl, Again a division game and usually split the season with em. Atlanta is a shock this year!!

Not great wins, but def better teams than who the bears have played with. I'll give them the 2-4 decent wins. Atl, Tampa, Gb, and SD.

The Bears D has not been as dominant as they are suppose to be. They rank I think 27th in the league in Passing D!! What the hell is Brees going to do with them?? All the WRs are back and healthy for the saints and I dont see the Bears secondary being able to keep up with them!! Bears will prob drop back to help the secondary and you have a great runner in Pierre thomas right now who can cut and run for huge gains.

gotta get back to work, but I'm on the...

Saints +3 -110 (4 units)
Saints TT Over 21.5 +100 (1 units) (teedub special)

Saints 27
Bears 20

BOL fellas, let the the thurs W and start off a great week!!! :cheers:

saints suck on the road though. I agree they are the better team, but can you trust them on the road? Their only road win this year was against KC!!

Pierre Thomas has 1 rush all year for over 20 yards (94 carries). He's not a big play threat imo but someone who moves piles and churns yards.

Good luck with the bets.

Pierre Thomas has 1 rush all year for over 20 yards (94 carries). He's not a big play threat imo but someone who moves piles and churns yards.

Good luck with the bets.

I meant to also put in McAllister. Pierre is a good KO return guy, and hopefully he can continue.

saints suck on the road though. I agree they are the better team, but can you trust them on the road? Their only road win this year was against
KC!!

yea that is true, the saints have not faired well on the road at all this year, but i'm really hoping for them to turn that around this late into the season for their playoff lives. if they lose tonight, they are pretty much done for the year.

BOL

same goes for the lowly Bears. They need to win for any chance at the playoffs. It will be cold, maybe some wind. How will the dome team do in these conditions? That should determine the outcome to the game. I think the side play is a coinflip. I really like the over but I usually do not like siding with the general public. GL with your play!

Here's something you shouild like, wizard

One of my books doesn't have pushes, so when faced with a line like -3 they have to make a choice, offer -3.5 or -2.5. Now even thou they obviously adjust the odds accordingly, they never the less telegraph which side they favour by which choice they make, since if you like the Fav ATS it's easier to lay -2.5 pts or if you like the Dog it's easier to take +3.5 pts.
For the recent CAR/TBY -3 game they gave out a 3.5 line thereby telegraphing the fact they were siding with Carolina. Here they've given out a 2.5 line thereby siding with Nawlins.

Here's something you shouild like, wizard

One of my books doesn't have pushes, so when faced with a line like -3 they have to make a choice, offer -3.5 or -2.5. Now even thou they obviously adjust the odds accordingly, they never the less telegraph which side they favour by which choice they make, since if you like the Fav ATS it's easier to lay -2.5 pts or if you like the Dog it's easier to take +3.5 pts.
For the recent CAR/TBY -3 game they gave out a 3.5 line thereby telegraphing the fact they were siding with Carolina. Here they've given out a 2.5 line thereby siding with Nawlins.

That is very interesting. I would be interested to know which way they shade all the games on Sunday. Is this an offshore book? Thanks for posting

Streakin, yes it is (doesn't accept US customers).

As for the other games this week with critical numbers

DAL/NYG (3) 2.5
ATL/TBY (3) 3.5
HOU/TEN (3) 3.5
ARZ/MIN (3) 3.5
BAL/PIT (3) haven't released a spread yet
CIN/WAS (7) 6.5
OAK/NE (7) 6.5

Nawlins & the Giants are the only Dogs with +3 lines they've made 2.5's, all the other +3 Dogs have been given the hook.

DAL/NYG (3) 2.5
ATL/TBY (3) 3.5
HOU/TEN (3) 3.5
ARZ/MIN (3) 3.5
CIN/WAS (7) 6.5
OAK/NE (7) 6.5

Nawlins & the Giants are the only Dogs with +3 lines they've made 2.5's, all the other +3 Dogs have been given the hook.

interesting bc. have you tracked this at all for outcomes?

Not now, scraps. I have in the past and while they get more right than wrong, they aren't supplying hidden pots of gold, as it were. So I simply line up this fact along with all the other factors in a game to help me along.

DAL/NYG (3) 2.5
ATL/TBY (3) 3.5
HOU/TEN (3) 3.5
ARZ/MIN (3) 3.5
CIN/WAS (7) 6.5
OAK/NE (7) 6.5

Thanks man. lean NYG and already on ATL. This is very good to know. Would be interested to see if you end up tracking this

wow what a shit 1st half for the saints. it should be like 14-0 or 21-0 Bears. saints havnt done a damn thing on Offense!! unfuknbelievable!!

i guess i'll settle for that. that game was shitty! it could have gone either way, but i'll take it. just a note.....i think the coaches are getting dumber as the season goes on.

thanks for the tt teedub

Back