Tomorrow they start an 8 game road trip
They just lost 2-7 at home
Nick Blackburn is the pitcher for Minnesota
Road record of 6-14 last 20 on the road
Current spread has Detroit a 9 cent favorite
Umpire in the game is Bucknor
Last year 22-12 for the home team
20-14 for the home team 2006
It moves around after that but a definite home bias.
Why such a low number. Detroit pitcher is BAD
I mean Terrible
Guy started at KC against Greinke, lost badly.
Guy started at home against Joba the best road pitcher the Yankees have and got crushed although he pitched very well until Joba ran into trouble, took a long time and broke his rhythm. Started off in Toronto. they are 10-4 this year at home and lost there. Had one good game. Played at Seattle against a good team but a weaker pitcher and went 7 innings giving up 1 run with no walks and won 8-2. Got lucky I guess.
But now he faces the AWFUL POWER OF BLACKBURN.
The guy who is 6 and 14 on the road. Always thought that although Minn is not a good road team that when Perkins, Baker and Lirano went they had a chance because I respected them. Never thought that about Blackburn. sometimes he pitches good and loses. Sometimes he pitches bad and loses. Maybe he wins today. Maybe.
Reading about Rick I noticed something. In the past he was VERY GOOD. This is a Boras client. 8-0 record as a senior with 1 perfect game. In 2008 he was with the Flying Tigers. 125 innings and a era of 2.66
Well he is starting tonight and his team needs him and he and his dreams need this game. I am a very selfish bettor. Not a good sport at all. I bet when I think my true chances are good. Covers chart shows Detroit in game 2 off a loss as 5-1. I am playing Detroit today ml with some RL.
Gl to all but most to a SILVER BIRD

Betting under 5 and Baltimore plus .5 in Tampa. No time for clarity both seem percentage.

maybe against you in the balt game. Kind of like Tampa -1.5, we will see. Have not played yet

GL Tuck - you always bring kind of an existential,cryptic style to the table. Interesting read for sure, but has me looking between the tea leaves if you now what I mean.

I resemble that remark. I bet over 5 first half in Atlanta. Waiting on a better number for the game as well. hard to pick a winner here as neither team cares even a little about this game. Doubt good relief pitching will be used on this dog but the first half Looks so easy hard to pass up. I know H is involved but not sure he has gained status as a deity yet so will Gamble.

This is a little odd. I conceive of the METS as garbage. See Atlanta. So with similar teams what then. Atlanta is going with Ace on major revenge. Mets somewhat doglike simply show up for Santana and rarely seem involved. Livian off a terror day game plays a team that has owned him. Some chance of Mets interest in the game but very little of Atlanta. Livian minus 1.5 for half a unit. Only 1 home loss by Atlanta this year was by 1 run.

Cards? Cards Under?

Looks like a big Under ump tonight which should cut down on Wainwrights walks?

Just have not been able to come to any conclusions yet there. Remaining games are very difficult. Many possible variations. Still thinking. Wainwright should pitch well but not seeing the other team backing off.

Thus Atlanta game needs a sense of humor. After 4 innings 14 men on base and 2 wild pitches and 2 runs. Honestly watching it is funny.

Thus Atlanta game needs a sense of humor. After 4 innings 14 men on base and 2 wild pitches and 2 runs. Honestly watching it is funny.

this is fuckin insane...i m just going crazy...can t belive this game is not something like 5-3 at this pot.....bunch of morons

Back