Sacramento/Los Angeles Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Once again a Sacramento total interests me due to their Jekyll & Hyde performances when it comes to being made a Fav vs being made a Dog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
All my stats based on opening lines & regulation scores. Any game involving Miami since the AS break has been ignored.

Sacramento

- is U/O 17-11 at an avg of 203.7 pts, _9-19 ATS as a Fav this season
- is U/O 20-25 at an avg of 204.3 pts, 27-18 ATS as a Dog this season

- is U/O 11-5_ at an avg of 202.7 pts, _4-12 ATS as a Fav vs the West
- is U/O 10-18 at an avg of 209.4 pts, 17-11 ATS as a Dog vs the West

- is 5-1 to Under at an avg of 198.1 pts as a Home Fav vs Western teams with at least 6 road wins on the season

Los Angeles

- is U/O 8-8-1 (10 pts off 12-5) at an avg of 190.5 points in B2B games this season.

- is 3-0 to Under at an avg of 194.0 points playing B2B as a Dog off a SU win this season.

- is 7-2 to Under at an avg of 188.3 points in SU road wins this season.

- is 6-1 to Under at an avg of 191.5 points in their last 7 meetings with Sacramento (2-1 to Under, avg 187.6 pts in Sactoe). All 5 total lines that closed higher than 195.5 in this time, have gone Under.

OK, lets be clear here. This total has risen not only because of Suckramento's Over ways since the ASB (in particular), but because LA (over the same period) has shown the reverse total tendency for road games vs their clear home-Under ways. But the fact Brand is back (which immediately halted LA's road Over streak) combined with these 2 team's recent history (in combination with Sactoe's Jekyll & Hyde ways) means I have to have a bite here.

Small bet on Under 208.5 points

Was thinking about the UNDER myself or maybe 1st H under but wasnt crazy about fading such a strong line move..might still get a set...:36_11_6::cheers:

I do think the UNDER yesterday was more SEA home tendencys then anything else. They alwagets 200+ totals and almost always play under those big numbers

Nut - LA not being competitive has made for a host of their recent road Over results (5 of their last 6 road Overs = 9+ point losses). They competed vs Seattle which coincided w/Brand's return. Seattle totaled 227 w/Sacramento their previous home game. LA already has a win in Sactoe this season that totaled 184 pts. I think they can win SU here, but at the least them being competitive in a B2B situation I think overrides their recent road Over ways, saying nothing of Sactoes tendencies as a Fav vs a Dog.
But, hey, they manage 220 it wouldnt shock me, hence a small bet.

Nut - LA not being competitive has made for a host of their recent road Over results (5 of their last 6 road Overs = 9+ point losses). They competed vs Seattle which coincided w/Brand's return. Seattle totaled 227 w/Sacramento their previous home game. LA already has a win in Sactoe this season that totaled 184 pts. I think they can win SU here, but at the least them being competitive in a B2B situation I think overrides their recent road Over ways, saying nothing of Sactoes tendencies as a Fav vs a Dog.
But, hey, they manage 220 it wouldnt shock me, hence a small bet.

I agree. There over run had alot to do with no expectations and getting big spreads vs good teams who were content to coast to wins. Usually LAC shot very well in the 2nd Hs. The difference here is despite SAC lackluster record as chalk I think being 0-3 vs LAC really motivates them further and they have won 16 of 21 at Arco . When an inferior team wins I think the "superior" team does have payback which is something I am banking on here. A veteran SAC team should be embarrassed to have lost 3 times to LAC and should want to make a point of it on there home floor especially following such a good SU win.

I guess what scares me is if Sac puts up 120 sort of like the GOOD idea you had vs Wash in Utah. These teams seem to want see how many points they score once they crack 100 and dont pull back with dd leads.

Wish ya Luck here....gonna pass on the total for now and see how the 1st H transpires wont be suprised to see LAC hangaround early...

take look at Houston 1st q , 1st H , game along with Over 1st Q and 1st H Over.....thing Rockets come out real focused here and try to make a point putting this game away by halftime off the tough loss @ Sac. With a 2nd H under as its just slow and ugly... Gonna guess 95-82 final

GL Betcrimes :cheers:

Really no opinion on this one... we dont see much clipshow or kings basketball out here on the east and im happy for it.

Would say it looks inflated....clippers put up 100 on seattle, big deal, lol.
High school basketball teams could put up 100 on seattle.

and brand certainly helps their defensive/rebounding presence....would think they would slow down a little bit and make an effort to get him some touches every time down the floor.
:shake:

Brand wont play much today IMO. He was only supposed to go 16 minutes yesterday and played 26 minutes. Also he played all but 30 seconds of the 4th quarter so they were some stressful minutes. They dont wont to hurt and would be suprised if he topped 20 minutes today and would expect closer to the 16 they had in mind yesterday..

i'm also on LAC +11.5 big. hope LAC is up 5-8 at halftime. i'll hit the SAC a bit for a middle which i think will hit.

Think the 2nd quarter will be real high scoring the pace is just to fast for the current scoring. I think LAC has a real good chance at being within the +6 but I have the Kings for the game...

2minutes left already 43 shoots and 3/8 FTs only 16 buckets..

thanks, Ret.

Just got in from my run - seeing the ability to afford 115 2nd half points is nice, hoping personally for a Sactoe blowout Under result from here. This really only has a shot to go Over if LA wants to compete.

Good thing it was LAC that got a bucket with 21 sec left so Sac just ran it out. If it was Sac that scored with that time left, probably would have seen a moose bucket by Maggette to go over.

Glad you hit. I would have to say though they tried very hard to get that over. Maybe alot of FTs in the 4th quarter but Kings also went ice cold last 5 :15 after getting it 101-81..neither team played any defense.....only result that matters is you WON !

excellent win .
teams that are out of it [lac/sac] really did give strong efforts till the end resulting in 9 million fts late . :box:
comfortable first half then the slight barrage in the third had me concerned ,
but the push ahead up and up all day on the line held up .
the baloonage on that one was too overwhelming to not take into consideration . :smiley_acak:
big , hefty , marvelous , buxom , she fed us on her breast/juggs large consumptions .
so many monster truck large gravedigger totals all over the place .:animated-Dead12:
friday will be a delight or destruction
if you seem to need the green light denyin the other ones .:36_1_36::36_7_14::36_1_36:
i would prefer an under play or two
hoping to chew on some of the fat these totals collect as they get driven up throughout the day.
much like tonight .
terribly difficult to fend off all this
atlanta and philadelphia really can get a strong run on the floor son ,
'an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse''an_horse'
and all the wild fastbreaks , and dunks , and high scoring games they have been involved in .
everytime i turn my head it's like 109-98 with 2:48 left to play in the 4th . in atlanta especially .ATL
respect your opinion . it's 206 ish , where's this total goin , closin n finishin ?

:36_7_2:i keep thinkin playoff basketball is about to erupt up in here .
but then nobody tightens the defense and the game doesnt fall into
a mish mash of unspectacular play .
what's the chance 1 or both teams are hindered to the point where they cant achieve 25 fastbreak points each ?

do either of these teams really wanna slow it down ?
possibly in the 4th quarter crunch time the game may turn ugly .
philly wants/needs the win and the hawks want to keep accumulating confidence as they march on into locking up the final playoff spot .

hawks at home against a threatening opponent could see fireworks early .:Gun:
if this line baloons some , you know , to a nice size ,
like your 8th grade girlfriend's boobs over summer break ,
then the first day of the new grade ,
i'mma stay late and get a taste ,
of grapes changed in shape ,
and how much space do they take up in that sweater ?
for god's better than ever creating such a beauty !!
plus what a butt !! a lovely fuckin booty .
i missed the bus and i wasnt sorry son ,
in the lockeroom gave her cock in boom! partyin up!!

will they reminisce over you my god........

can this bet be blasted to 209 ? more ? wild over line movements as of late . seeing 5 and 6 point moves in both directions .
but a midrange high score 205 game is gettin steroided up to 210 , 211 , 211.5

as is i like them to score points , but if the majority consensus pushes this line skywards with 70% on the over and we land at an obscene number i may switch and roll under .:seeya:

aw man this shit got me fuckered , dusted discovered another conundrum .
:4_12_13:good luck on this one as spliffed buds lift up from the puff once :bong:
who took my papers and i'm not talkin about bein deported ,
had to use this horseshit , :bong:enormous stink , forced into the orfice i eat my oreos with , warm and stormy performance rich , with nutrients from the orient i scored it's sick .:stretcher:

as always good luck and continued success .
really do appreciate your wok ethic and respect your opinion .:shake:

wow, big post spock - I'm honored.

Definitely considering that Under in ATL with the home team off an OT 230/100-100 game. Both teams total results recently have pushed that number higher than it should be based on their recent history together. But I have a lot of potential plays on my radar tomorrow, and given my bent not to make a lot of plays, I don't know yet whether it'll survive my "culling process".

Last edited:
yes , i understand .

i have troubling cutting plays down leaving only the juiciest remaining .
not a fan of playing too many games either .
but the process of eliminating wagers off your submit list can be taxing
to your nerves .

i let 2 go that would have won , and put 2 in going 1-1 . damn .
sure the reverse happens also ,
like preserving a winning 2-1 night because you excluded that memphis
under when you know the knicks dont want to play any defense .
besides nate robinson is back in the line-up .

the final decisions are always the most important .
what stays ? and what goes ?
placing all those wagers you'll be facing a bust nose ,
busted . broke . vigorish aint no gibberish it's nothing funny nothin to joke ....:seeya:

sportsnut. i appreciate your insight about sacramento 2nd half last night. i was able to hedge out of LAC and put 2 units on sactown -4 and the over. both of them cashed. appreciate it! and i took the 2nd half under in portland as well. took houston pickem for the hedge of portland. aldridge hits a 3 pointer that pushed the pickem line lol. all good!! thanks bro. hope you didn't bet umass last night.

Back