Sabres ML parlay

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Like Buffalo to get their one home win here, Ottawa has a bad record in Game Twos, but more than that, they've already taken home ice, their job in some ways is done.

I think Buffalo shoots more here, finds a way to win.

And I'll put it with the Spurs' ML for a nice +150 payout.

Good luck everybody.

Public is on Sabres hard......makes me worried about taking them.

The low opener will draw me away from the play somewhat. But the pub was going to hit the Sabres at ANY price after game 1 loss. I don't see how linesmakers could inflate this to say -200. I expected a -160 opener, which is where the line has been bet up to.

Believe-

I don't give a damn about baseball and don't mess with Spurs games (either side), so I am thinking of getting down on hockey tonight for evening action.

I don't know, but it just seems like the whole world is on Sabres tonight. I'd like to bet them, too, but joining the crowd makes me very worried.

I got a funny feeling Ottawa ML is not only the right side tonight, but quite possibly the winning side.

The Sabres line is chalky as hell, but it's not high enough to scare off the public.

Seems like if Vegas really thought Sabres to be a lock-loaded slam dunk tonight, they'd have set this line significantly higher than -160.

Yeah, the public has actually been doing pretty well in these NHL playoffs so that doesn't worry me all that much.

I'm likely going to take a piece of -145 or so as well. It's not that the Sabres couldn't win two in Ottawa, but they need to play a better game than what they put up in Game One, I think that deliver that today. I don't think they flat get beat again, they could lose, but I think this game is going to be much more even, if not more one-sided toward Buffalo.

Remember, Buffalo doesn't like this Ottawa team, so losing two at home might actually end the series before it even gets started.

No, man, I see the logic. Vegas sets a lower than usual line to draw in public money on the fave cause they are thinking Ottawa has a good shot to win outright.

If Vegas really wanted the public money off of Sabres tonight, they'd have set this line much higher.

Still don't know what I'm going to do, though.

BOL Joe. I'll be putting a small one on the Sens. Buffalo has looked dodgy in every game they've played since game 1 vs the Rangers (even in game 6 I never felt my bet secure). Until I see otherwise from them, I can't bet them, and w/OTT as these odds, I wont be content to just lay off.

Its a tricky game. Its hard to argue any choice. Its certainly worth risking Ottawa as Buffalo -like BC said- really hasnt played well these playoffs and Briere isnt playing, hes playing but hes been benched for whatever reason, we can see the atmospehre in buffalo seems to have seen better days, but yet they were in the game up until late in the 3rd period 2 days ago. So I think Buffalo wins tonight simply because they wont go down four straight and I see them winning 2 games in this series, and its now or never for them tonight.

One thing I do expect tonight is for ottawa to throw its weight around and try and soften up buffalo.

I want Ottawa to win the series but lets be honest the Sabres got the shaft last night. The refereeing is such a joke, its not even funny. Bettman is trying to make hockey 'basketball on ice'.

Back