Saban needs laid...

Saban is turning that program around and quick, when they challenge for the SEC west this year and there going to, they will never be at the bottom of recruiting for the SEC again. Good thing the buckeyes aren't in the SEC west competing with Saban for talent.

I agree Frankie the problem is his weak ass and I MEAN weak ass offensive theory will continue to get pummeled.

He has and always will be a dickhead to the media and everyone else he cant get to play for him.

BUT he can recruit and coach the hell out of defense.

I read that Satan despite being the biggest dick in the world to the media, can really walk into the home and impress the mama with his interior decorating knowledge and all the other BS he feeds them. Guy can def recruit

i hear he and urban meyer are two of the biggest assholes when it comes to recruiting. They will do or say anything to please you but if you cross them they try as hard as they can to fuck you in the ass.

Saban is turning that program around and quick, when they challenge for the SEC west this year and there going to, they will never be at the bottom of recruiting for the SEC again. Good thing the buckeyes aren't in the SEC west competing with Saban for talent.

He's a good coach, but nowhere near as good as the media purports him to be. Bama has a very difficult schedule next season. We'll see but I think most people will be disappointed with what he accomplishes there once his tenure is up. The situation he's currently in is more difficult and the SEC as a whole is much better than when he started at LSU.

There is no doubt without question that he is a big asshole. But in our society it is the assholes that gets things done for the most part of course there are exceptions to that but for the most part the assholes are the very successful people. Saban probally takes a shit on everyone he comes in contact with unless he knows he may need them for something down the road. That is how he gets a lot of the things done he just muscles people for it and people knew that when they hired him and they also knew his stellar track record which is mroe of they wanted and not so much of the treating people like shit.

There's no doubt that he has had good assistant coaches because he made them good putting up with his shit. His assistant coaches are definitley better for havign worked with him.

bunch of haters (read vols) in here...

I cant see the vid/pic for some reason, but I know what its about. Who gives a shit if he's an asshole? I don't. I'm glad. I'm sick of this pussy ass espn shit where the media has rights to everything that's going on. poor poor media if someone won't answer a question. sounds like fucking sportscenter in here.

i'm sorry to the vols fans who are just sick to death about getting their asses stomped in tuscaloos last year. its not going to end anytime soon.

anyone who wants a head coach that is "personable" doesn't want a winning, hard hitting team. here's the attitude I want my coach to have.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vp6N__pA8Jc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vp6N__pA8Jc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

fuck the media. win or go home.

Saban's kid had a unibrow - I met him when they first moved to Baton Rouge. Rented out a house on my block nextdoor to my friends.

Went over to my friends house and it turned out that the Saban's were all there minus good ole Nicky because he was coaching Mich St vs. Florida in i forget... Citrus? it was Jan 1st is all I remember and watched the game at my friends house with the Sabans there.

He became friends with some annoying pricks in my neighborhood so I just assume Saban's kid will be a prick with a unibrow for the rest of his life. I came up with that conclusion sometime after Saban left for the NFL.

I cant see the vid/pic for some reason, but I know what its about. Who gives a shit if he's an asshole? I don't. I'm glad. I'm sick of this pussy ass espn shit where the media has rights to everything that's going on. poor poor media if someone won't answer a question. sounds like fucking sportscenter in here.

i'm sorry to the vols fans who are just sick to death about getting their asses stomped in tuscaloos last year. its not going to end anytime soon.

anyone who wants a head coach that is "personable" doesn't want a winning, hard hitting team. here's the attitude I want my coach to have.

Saban just as easily could have said "We're working on the issue and it will be resolved by the start of the season.That's all I can tell you at this moment." The question was not loaded. It's not like they asked him what play he'd select on third down at the opponents forty down by with a minute left at Baton Rouge.

The issue being asked probably isn't a big deal as numerous coaches oversign and find ways to make it work. That's why I'm surprised Saban was bent out of shape at the question since the reporter did nothing wrong.

Yep Bama stomped the Vols last year. It was easily Alabama's best game and Tennessee's worst. Just like when UT played Georgia, Tennessee played their best and UGA played their worst. Neither game is a reflection of reality or what will happen in the future. I fully expect UGA to whip our ass this year and I fully expect UT to beat Bama this season.

Are the losses to Lousiana-Monroe not going to end anytime soon? :36_11_6:We both know that won't continue.

Coaches generally aren't the nicest people like you said nor should they be expected to be overly kind. However it isn't asking much to be professional.

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vp6N__pA8Jc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>
fuck the media. win or go home.

thats fine chucklehead so you beat us, im just glad we finished better than .500 in the regular season. Oh i also believe we gave the national champs a run in the sec championship game.

I wasnt commenting on his ability to coach, i was just saying that being in the spotlight is something you should live with if you are a coach and that doesnt mean you have to be an asshole. BUT IT COMES NATURALLY TO SABAN.

musiccity, way to shut up that bama mouth. Should just let the ballgames do the talking. Anything is possible in the SEC.

yea way to shut me up...

if a win or a loss on the field isn't a reflection of reality what the fuck is? you sound like a psychologist, not a football fan.

i posted for two reasons, to complain about all the *** ass whining going on and this prick comment "FUCK THE TIDE". see ya in october.

yea way to shut me up...

if a win or a loss on the field isn't a reflection of reality what the fuck is? you sound like a psychologist, not a football fan.

i posted for two reasons, to complain about all the *** ass whining going on and this prick comment "FUCK THE TIDE". see ya in october.

don't worry about all the haters. You and i both know that alabama is going to put it on some SEC foes this season. There is no way that saban is going to red shirt those 17 five star recruits or however many he got (i know it was a lot). Defense has been saban's strength but the offense will be greatly improved i believe as well. The spring game should be a true testiment of that.

thanks, frank.

I think we'll have a chance to win 10 games, but more than likely itll be 8-4. Just too many tough road games with a QB that can't put together a winning drive. Hopefully, JP has progressed this offseason. I like him, but when it comes down to the wire, he just hasn't gotten it done. Couple that with the worst schedule in many years, and you have a rough year. I LOVE the fact that we have depth for the first time in 10 years. Huge difference, as the last five years auburn games have been played with key players out and no one but scrubs to fill in.

I hope the WR core is coming along well. So much talent there, but no experience.

Saban fucked up and he has admitted it. He regrets ever leaving LSU, but he realizes that is in the past and he can only plan for the future. I supported Saban's departure for the NFL, and I bashed him for his return to college football. I do not hate Saban anymore as he made his decision and is trying to succeed with it.

Tide High is spot-on in his analysis with the Tide going about 8-4. Plenty of tough road games, and let's face it, it is the SEC! An SEC team's season is a success with a 10-2 mark.

There is one thing that Saban can bank on this season, he will lose in Baton Rouge and face a horrible welcoming.

There is one thing Saban can bank on in the future, Bama nation will always have naysayers that cannot look past Bryant's success decades ago.

thanks, frank.

I think we'll have a chance to win 10 games, but more than likely itll be 8-4. Just too many tough road games with a QB that can't put together a winning drive. Hopefully, JP has progressed this offseason. I like him, but when it comes down to the wire, he just hasn't gotten it done. Couple that with the worst schedule in many years, and you have a rough year. I LOVE the fact that we have depth for the first time in 10 years. Huge difference, as the last five years auburn games have been played with key players out and no one but scrubs to fill in.

I hope the WR core is coming along well. So much talent there, but no experience.

no problem, i think all the speed they got in the offseason will allow them to open up the field more and make it easier for the QB. Someone who i really respect last year said that offenses win title games now it isn't defenses. I looked at it and it's true, look at the high powered offenses and they all have one thing in common winning. Don't get me wrong defenses are important but not at the length that offenses are because, collegiate offenses will be outscoring oppoents and defenses just can bend but not break.

I know alabama dosen't fit into one of those average defensive teams but i think saban has realized the parts of an offensive football it takes to be the most successful and he is recruiting those parts. I can't wait to see them put it all on the field to be honest.

You are correct Jump. What is a recruiter to do, though? Do you expect your coach to turn away top talent if he thinks he can figure out a way to get all of them playing at some point in the next 4-5 years? I would expect there to be rules enforced before it changes. A football coach is not what it used to be when coaches made 50k per year. This guy is getting paid to win at all costs.

Back